US Traders with StockPair: Searching for a New Home! !!!

StockPair is officially out of the US: What are your choices?

StockPair has announced their US clients that they'll soon terminate all US based account. Although this amazing broker has been closed for new US trader's registration for a while now, the real is news is that from now on also existing users should start looking elsewhere for a new broker. So, what are the options? Let's try and discuss some alternatives. I must say, those alternatives are fine, but still some distance away from StockPair. Since most of us can't just change our residence, it's time for a new broker....

Let's see what we have:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ctoption-logo.png 
Views:	80 
Size:	4.2 KB 
ID:	2658 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bosscapital-logo.png 
Views:	81 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	2659 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	empire-option-logo.png 
Views:	81 
Size:	2.7 KB 
ID:	2660 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nadex-logo.png 
Views:	79 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	2661
    CTOption, fairly new broker (actually new management), lots of cool features like the binarybug and the replicator, very accurate feeds, and good returns. In terms of trading, pretty similar to StockPair.
    On the downside, this broker still hasn't proved itself to be a top notch broker.
    BossCapital, the new kid of the block, but already making big noise. Based on TechFinancials platform, this broker is well funded and well promoted.
    It's early days for this broker, but I still haven't seen real negative feedback regarding this broker.
    EmpireOption, on the Brightside, this broker is regulated by the WTC in Uruguay,operated in the same time zone as most US citizens, and has been around for 3-4 years now.
    On the downside, feedback is mixed, support not the best and based on spotoption, which I personally don't like and pretty different than StockPair trading panel.
    NADEX,Interesting alternative to offshore brokers. This US based exchange is offering US style binary options, bit different than the options most of us know, but still fun to trade.
    Haven't heard bad things about them; however I don't see a big buzz around them as well.
    Review CTOption Review BossCapital Review EmpireOption Review NADEX

If any of you guys have more options, please share!
    At the moment I feel these brokers are the most reliable options for US citizens,
    but of course, our team will keep monitoring and reporting!
    Let's share our opinion on those brokers and find our US friends the next broker to trade with!

2. Thanks Dan21, khyangg thanked this post
    Damn it! I see this post too late, it could be a funny 1st April's prank.

Curious about Nadex I gave them a call and their binary options sounds almost identical to what we trade. whats the big difference here. My only issue is the shortest trade they do in currency is 2 mins they don't have 60 second trading and that's all I know trade now. However if I could amend my own system from 60 seconds to 120 seconds it might be the best best out their for US traders. Am I missing anything important here?
    thanks
    Randy

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    Curious about Nadex I gave them a call and their binary options sounds almost identical to what we trade. whats the big difference here. My only issue is the shortest trade they do in currency is 2 mins they don't have 60 second trading and that's all I know trade now. However if I could amend my own system from 60 seconds to 120 seconds it might be the best best out their for US traders. Am I missing anything important here?
    thanks
    Randy
    That's an old thread, Boss stopped taking US and Empire is not showing signs of improvement, CT still struggles with the 5% rule and NADEX.. well NADEX are still unsure what to do with their product. I've answered you regarding US brokers on your introduction thread. Also, check this NADEX thread - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....e-NADEX-Thread
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

When I joined CTOption they offered me 50% welcome bonus on my minimum deposit amount as well as Live trading room twice a week with free Signals. I thought I will never be able to withdraw my profits because I have read many complains about them.

But they made me wrong. and I successfully withdrawn my profits several times. Different traders have different choices, but I really loved trading with CToption broker.

Trading on NADEX is quite different but it is also possible. Other than that there are few choices that are reasonable and not scam.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder