dollars 1 5-10 Jan. FREE signals from SBS !!!

Good evening.

I'm sorry that don't write in the topic "Introducing Binary Options Businesses". But the administrator and moderator don't answer on my messages and e-mails that I can't write in that room.
    So I inform you some very important information here: from 5 to January 10, we will give free signals for everyone to get acquainted with our company. We will send signals via Raid Call. The Group ID: 10263896.
    sagebinarysignals.umi.ru

Kind regards,
    Sage Binary Signals
    Manager Dmitriy

P.S. I hope the admin or moderator will not move this theme, since due to the lag I can not write in the "Introducing Binary Options Businesses".

Inv
    Quote Originally Posted by SBS Manager View Post
    Good evening.

I'm sorry that don't write in the topic "Introducing Binary Options Businesses". But the administrator and moderator don't answer on my messages and e-mails that I can't write in that room.
    So I inform you some very important information here: from 5 to January 10, we will give free signals for everyone to get acquainted with our company. We will send signals via Raid Call. The Group ID: 10263896.
    sagebinarysignals.umi.ru

Kind regards,
    Sage Binary Signals
    Manager Dmitriy

P.S. I hope the admin or moderator will not move this theme, since due to the lag I can not write in the "Introducing Binary Options Businesses".
    What happens after January 10? Will you start charging for this signals? If so, how much?

Quote Originally Posted by Inv View Post
    What happens after January 10? Will you start charging for this signals? If so, how much?
    Good afternoon.

All information posted on our website: sagebinarysignals.umi.ru

Kind regards,
    Sage Binary Signals
    Manager Dmitriy.

Rookie Member
    What is " Raid Call", I don't know about the rest of people here, but I never heard of Raid Call before, besides I am new to this game (Binary Options). Why don't you make it easy and send info, through email like everyone else ?