Entry Price
      -
    Cur/Exp Price
      -
    Trade's LIVE status
      -
    Disclosure
      -
    I had to take a call on eur/usd after bad new on US manufacturing and construction spending.
        Eur/Usd over sold Both RSI and Stoch on 1 hour charts,2 hour and 4 hour charts. 

It published negative economic data in the euro zone. They are Spanish Manufacturing PMI dropped to 53.8 points from 54.7.Italian Manufacturing PMI dropped to 48.4 from 49.0 and Final Manufacturing PMI fell to 50.6 from 50.8. Above 50.0 points is showed expansion, while below 50.0 points it is indicated contraction. Conclusion worse than expected economic data. Bad for euro. Put option.

It is included worse than expected economic data published in the UK. Manufacturing PMI dropped to 52.5 from 53.3 points and pushed lower GBPUSD.What does it mean? It means PUT option on GBP/USD too because both pairs go in the same direction against the US dollar.

Also it was published negative economic data for the US dollar with little correction on both pairs. Conclusion: fundamental analysis shows put option on EUR/USD

http://www.forexfactory.com/

Technical analysis shows bearish trend line. Conclusion: Confirmation put option on EUR/USD...

Name:  eurusd.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  103.8 KB

Inv
    Does anyone have a well-sourced bottom for EURUSD? Will it cross below 1.20? If so, how low will it go? If I recall correctly, the last time it broke below 1.20 was in 2010, almost 5 years ago.

It was 2005, 2010 and 2015. Each 5 years. It was tested 2012 but it didn't break. It will to to 1.15 this week.

Name:  eurusd.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  109.2 KB

My EURUSD longterm study.

Name:  eurusd1.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  104.8 KB