Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Input/assistance please !!!

Me again, lol

I've been on BOTS all day trying to pick a solid broker for USA clients; I have it narrowed down to a few - in no particular order (not a fan of spot option platforms due to spread issues)

*** CT Option - REALLY like their platform, and been doing great on their demo acct but does the T&C actually say that if you trade more than 5% that they won't pay you?? having a hard to time understanding its language - don't like being told how to trade or what I can do with MY $ - my gut is saying stay away....

Boss Capital - don't really like the look of the site, but I can deal with that if they pay me and are legit -

*** Empire option - recommended here, but google turns up lots of negatives

Super Options - like the look of their platform, more investigation needed today...very new, only couple reviews

Cherry Trade - seems good for now, laggy at times tho - the complaints I find have been resolved favorably but with lots of drama

*** Markets World - I actually like the fact that they are regulated by a gambling entity - better than no regulation I suppose lol

*** Regal Options - Supposedly regulated, but many negative comments under the review here at BOTS

appreciate thoughts on these or others...USA is extremely limited with brokers, and even more so with ones that seem legit

My goal is to find a broker this week - one that feels comfortable to begin trading next week....been a long tedious journey. Every time I think a broker is ok, I uncover more bad stuff...maybe I'm micromanaging it too much?? lol

Like trading, indecision can be your worst enemy as well........ugh

ps - leaning towards the red ones...but open to suggestions/criticism...actually begging for it lol

*** = regulated
    Last edited by NerdRN; 01-01-2015 at 10:33 PM.

After MUCH debate and struggling, I think Boss Capital & Empire are my 2 finalists....hate the layout and look/feel of Boss, but
    my gut is telling me that Empire is not good...too many BAD comments on this site and others about it....plus, I don't like the spot option platform....so Boss is leading....for now...

3. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    Inv
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdRN View Post
    I've been on BOTS all day trying to pick a solid broker for USA clients;
    Are Binary Options restricted in the US like Poker and Online Gambling are?

It's just that all of the regulated brokers in EU can't allow us to trade with them, and currently there are no regulated brokers in the USA.

So that only leaves us with a very few "legit" brokers, if there is such a thing, and since they are unregulated and unlicensed, you really have to do your homework

and even then there's no guarantee you won't get scammed.

OK, so FYI - if a broker is regulated - they can't deal with US clients. So regulated brokers - no US. (Only for CySec ofcourse... that's at the moment the most solid regulation)
    EmpireOption- been around 3-4 years.
    BossCapital - 7-8 months.
    SO it's pretty obvious why the first has more complaints.

I think both brokers are good, and we've also reviewed BossCapital and found them to be a GO broker.

MarketWorld - heard lots of good feedback lately, but am not sure they work with US based clients.

In any case! keep us updated! It's very important for all of us, especially those based in the US.

Happy new year my friend and good luck!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Can you give us a screen shot of the empire T&C so we can see what you mean about the 5%?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Can you give us a screen shot of the empire T&C so we can see what you mean about the 5%?
    He is referring to ctoption, I guess you already know what we're talking about cause it's big discussed quite a lot lately. Really hope they change this rule soon
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

It's just that all of the regulated brokers in EU can't allow us to trade with them, and currently there are no regulated brokers in the USA.

So that only leaves us with a very few "legit" brokers, if there is such a thing, and since they are unregulated and unlicensed, you really have to do your homework

and even then there's no guarantee you won't get scammed.
    Yep that's right.. (Regulation issues)
    As long as you make sure to withdraw every month (profits), take no bonus or a small bonus, and make sure you keep your positions documented, you should be ok. There're many crooks in this business, but there's also a small portion of honest brokers as well. From what we have to choose as US clients, I think the options you chose are good, not the best, but good enough to start trading some binarys'

After MUCH debate and struggling, I think Boss Capital & Empire are my 2 finalists....hate the layout and look/feel of Boss, but
    my gut is telling me that Empire is not good...too many BAD comments on this site and others about it....plus, I don't like the spot option platform....so Boss is leading....for now...
    Hello NerdRN.

Do you mind if I ask you something about Boss Capital?

If you did decide to open an account with them, in your time trading at Boss Capital so far, have you experienced any screen freezing, order execution delays, pauses, locks up or other glitches causing you to lose out or miss profitable opportunities?
    Are fills generally instantaneous or have you noticed that your market entry is delayed by a second or more causing you to enter call positions at a higher entry price than you intended or to enter put positions at a lower entry price than you intended?

Thank you very much in advance for any thoughts you might wish to share and I look forward to hearing back from you.

I have been with Boss for about 7 months and have had a good experience with them. No delays in orders being filled and I have always received my payouts in 5 to 10 days. You have to go thru your "account rep" to get your payout and they always try to get you to leave it and put more in but I have always received what I should.
    I am a US trader and went there after being kicked out of Stockpair after they were regulated but I did receive all my money in a few days.
    After reading another comment about someones account being closed It and Michael Hodges saying that they were in the process of being regulated , I am not sure if I would start with them. Before you do I would do some research and ask them directly if its going to be a problem soon.
    No since in learning a new system if you just have to move on~

12. Thanks TimeToWakeUp thanked this post