Question about BOE/BOD !!!

Hi!

Sorry for my ignorance, but what happened with Binary Options Edge and Daily?

I think those are part of the Michael Freeman binary options affiliate system,

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....9522#post39522

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    I think those are part of the Michael Freeman binary options affiliate system,

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....9522#post39522
    Absolutely not. That is not even nowhere remotely near the truth. David the owner of BOE/BOD and other members would not even amuse scum as Michael Freeman. Being a regular member of both sites i can tell you Michael never once had an earshot of promoting his services there whatever pseudo names he tried using. The simple matter of the fact is BOD/BOE was hacked and David did mention he was being extortioned for money to have his sites back.
    Brokers like CTOption, GTOptions and their sister sites were thoroughly exposed by various member on those sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Normio View Post
    Hi!

Sorry for my ignorance, but what happened with Binary Options Edge and Daily?
    Hi Normio
    The sites were hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    Absolutely not. That is not even nowhere remotely near the truth. David the owner of BOE/BOD and other members would not even amuse scum as Michael Freeman. Being a regular member of both sites i can tell you Michael never once had an earshot of promoting his services there whatever pseudo names he tried using. The simple matter of the fact is BOD/BOE was hacked and David did mention he was being extortioned for money to have his sites back.
    Brokers like CTOption, GTOptions and their sister sites were thoroughly exposed by various member on those sites.
    you are so right, I am so sorry, I remember that now. Someone piggybacked into his sites on an mt4 plugin or something like that. Sorry to even associate him with Freeman, I humbly beg your foregiveness.

Yeah I heard from a friend on binaryoptionsedge forums that the website have been hacked. I know (not personally) David from bod, seems like a nice honest guy. I would trust his judgment. Btw riven, what's the connection between ctoption and gtoptions? I've some bad things about gtoptions, but ct so far have been honest with me.

hope bod and boe works out their issues. If any of you guys know the admins/David/someone from this forums, tell them to contact me at info(at)binaryoptionsthatsuck(dot)com. I might be able to help them. We have a great team developers here
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I really hope that Binary Options Edge can be back up and running soon. Or at least that David and co find their way to these forums :-)

@theb - do you have David's/co finder email maybe? Some way I could contact them?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Seems like both websites are live again. Cheers!