Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings all

Rookie Member

Greetings all !!!

Hello everyone,
    It was a nice surprise to pump into this site, I am Sam from Edinburgh-Scotland. I got into Binary options by accident (originally, I was looking for a job) I opened an account with Banc De Binary about a month ago, I deposited $250, now my balance is $504.64 (sheer luck) I honestly don't know how I made the profit except pressing call and put depending on where the majority % of traders heading.
    I have enjoyed reading some posts here, and I hope I can learn more from everyone else.
    Kind regards
    Sam

Hello!
    haha, then consider yourself very lucky. It is usually the other way around:
    "I didn't knew what I did so I blew my account". I rarely read about
    people not knowing what they did but still doubled their accounts.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome to CommuniTraders Sam!

I am wishing you all the best. That’s great you double your investment at the very beginning of your trading path. I am sure you know well that it is a pure luck and if you don’t dig dipper into the binary trading subject you will eventually lose it all. Now it is best time to learn some strategies and tactics and to trade more cautiously making smaller bets. Wish you good luck and happy hours in our community
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Nice job, now get that first $250 out as soon as you can, then play around with the houses money!

Rookie Member
    Okane, Kolyo and Michael, thank you all for your welcome. I am sure I will benefit from your inputs and ideas together with your experiences

Welcome on board sam4gobal

Sam4global welcome to bots.

Hi Sam and welcome to CommuniTraders!

Hope you will like participation in our community

Rookie Member
    Willyw, milos and Dan21, thanks for your warm welcome

Welcome to BOTS! Congratulations on your amazing luck! At least that way you don’t have a disappointing beginning to make you think about quitting like most traders. J It’s good that you understand this is due to luck though. So you won’t get too confident and risk too much money. Good luck!