Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hi from australia !!!

Hi all,

My name is wouter and i just signed up to this forum and a demo account. Nice christmas present!
    The plan is to play around for a bit, read lots, make lots o mistakes in the demo and then go to a real account sometime. working out strategies and make them fit to data collection. Will read lots!

Hope everyone has safe holidays

Hi Wouter, welcome!

Dutch roots?

These holidays may be a good moment to go through our school articles about trading. There's a lot of info and you might be able to avoid some beginners mistakes.

Have a fine holiday to!

Hey, welcome
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome aboard and relaxing holidays my friend!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by wk51au View Post
    Hi all,

My name is wouter and i just signed up to this forum and a demo account. Nice christmas present!
    The plan is to play around for a bit, read lots, make lots o mistakes in the demo and then go to a real account sometime. working out strategies and make them fit to data collection. Will read lots!

Hope everyone has safe holidays
    Welcome to BOTS!Merry Christmas to you!

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Hi Wouter, welcome!

Dutch roots?

These holidays may be a good moment to go through our school articles about trading. There's a lot of info and you might be able to avoid some beginners mistakes.

Have a fine holiday to!
    Indeed seasaltMcFish, born and raised. HAve eebn to primary so far, going to college this week

Nice Wouter!

Veel succes met je studie (Good luck with your study - for the few that don't speak Dutch)

Hi Wouter,

Welcome to our community! Wish you all the best in the New Year and Pleasant and successful learning during your stay in CommuniTraders! I am sure that if you are concentrated on the school every lesson you learned now will pay of tremendously in the future when you start real trading. If you have more questions let us know and we will help you to explore the world of binary options trading.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

dank je wel seasalt

Hi wouter, its nice to have you with us. Wish you a Properous 2015 New Year