dollars 1 $100 back to anyone who wants. !!!

If you check my website www.wbdteams.com, click on live results and you will see some old posting dated 2012 with marketsworld. It is a sign that I am not new at all to binary options and my first memory date 2011 with 24option. I am a full time trader and I have been trading the stock market since 2006. I do not know everything, but I know a lot. I can help in many things, but not in everything. if you click on videos on top, you will see many things that I can help.The only change is that I have stopped last month to provide signals. It takes to much of my schedule. However, I will continue to help those who really want to make money from binary options. I believe to have one of the best money management, many indicators, and even many so called bots millionaire. I can teach you how to get them for free, install indicators, and learn how to interpret them.All you have to do is open an account with one my recommended brokers.

Advertising is not allow in this room. If you want to ADVERTISE your bussiness you have to post it here, http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ons-Businesses

You must also make some contributions before advertising, if you not you will be banned.

I do not mind at all. What types of contribution are you talking so we can be on the same page. On top, this is not in fact advertising, my website itself is a contribution since there are so much to learn as well.Before you banned me or anything, let me know what should I not do or not since I am not looking for to advertise. I make money from trading and not from advertising.

Nobody wants to ban your profile bauvil2003. You are welcomed to participate in our community. However you should read first and respect the forum rules. Every thread or post with link to a business oriented site, doesn’t matter trading or affiliate should be placed in Introducing Business Room. That’s why I moved your thread there and from now on you can freely promote your site here, but not in other rooms or threads. These are our rules
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Thanks. I did not even realized if you have moved it. i did not even know if there was a section to do so or not. I am glad you did. Thanks for your help and I will. do my best to avoid posting at the wrong place.