Strategy for 30 min to 1 hour expiry. The way to go? !!!

Hello toghether im Rose and new to this world. I found this very helpfull site. I already did the school and starting to study all kind of candle pattern and those indicators, wich i will stick on in future. I wish i had found this site earlier bevore i blowed up my 200$.

Dont do it like me, i have only 64$ left on my anyoption account

Well, back to the topic. I have now a demo account and bevore i try to trade again i stick to study. I make some good progress, lets say from 10 trade (on demo account ofc) i got like 7 to 8 ITM.
    But i just feel as like i just have some good luck. Since anyoption has only 1 hour expiry i try to stick to a strategy with help me reach the goal but im still a little bit confused, after read so much about indicator, pattern, stategies. Now to my question: I know i should stick to 15M Timeframe, i know i should ofc study and i keep an eye on the H1 and the H4 but i lack information on how the MACD (one if an indicator i will use) and the RSI should set specially for 1 hour expiry.

60 seconds or 15 min binary option are not an "option" for me.
    Any advice, tips and tricks.

PS: Sry for my english

I hope the community will boost your learning curve and will help you achieve your trading goals in the upcoming years. You are taking the best decision to trade in demo mode till you gain a little beet more experience. It is a must do step for every newbie trader! Good luck and many ITM
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Candlestick patterns act in a random manner, I have developed EAs that show this. I have added fitlers for this as well. Random. Price action, volume at price and breakout patterns are the tools for learning the markets.

Rookie Member
    Good luck Rose. There is a lot to learn. My main thing be always sure what and when news happens. My experience (I'm not an expert) shows stay away if news happens, if you don;t trade on news events.

sounds like you need to move up to the daily charts, and use one week or one month expiry. That's a good time frame/expiry to practice with, the signals develop slower and are easier to trade on....

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Hello toghether im Rose and new to this world. I found this very helpfull site. I already did the school and starting to study all kind of candle pattern and those indicators, wich i will stick on in future. I wish i had found this site earlier bevore i blowed up my 200$.

Dont do it like me, i have only 64$ left on my anyoption account

Well, back to the topic. I have now a demo account and bevore i try to trade again i stick to study. I make some good progress, lets say from 10 trade (on demo account ofc) i got like 7 to 8 ITM.
    But i just feel as like i just have some good luck. Since anyoption has only 1 hour expiry i try to stick to a strategy with help me reach the goal but im still a little bit confused, after read so much about indicator, pattern, stategies. Now to my question: I know i should stick to 15M Timeframe, i know i should ofc study and i keep an eye on the H1 and the H4 but i lack information on how the MACD (one if an indicator i will use) and the RSI should set specially for 1 hour expiry.

60 seconds or 15 min binary option are not an "option" for me.
    Any advice, tips and tricks.

PS: Sry for my english
    Hello Rose welcome to BOTS community.
    I have been using 30 minutes and 1H time frame expiry. You can read about 1H trading strategy. Here is link below
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...or-us-markets/
    Also 15 minutes time frame tarding strategy
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ions-strategy/
    You can use 1M and 5 minutes chats for 30 minutes time frame expiry and 15 minutes charts for 1H trading strategy.I hope so it will be helped.

Thanks alot guys for the many replies. I will clearly stick to my dmeo account first and follow all the advice.
    @ COGSx86. Interestin Can you provide me the links to your EA's?
    @ all: Thanks alot, i will keep try and wirte down me experience and my progress with my demo account aswell as stick study price action and volume.

Thanks again so much

Rose

Quote Originally Posted by COGSx86 View Post
    Candlestick patterns act in a random manner, I have developed EAs that show this. I have added fitlers for this as well. Random. Price action, volume at price and breakout patterns are the tools for learning the markets.
    you should share some of that data with us, that would be great. maybe show us a chart where you use it to trade?

I will, made today two trades. I will post the data soon and the results together with the explaination why i toke the two trades.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eur_usd.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	2613

So, i mess up with the Image...i will figure out how i can make it bigger.

So what i did?

At 16:00 GMT in a bearish down Trend on the EUR/USD i toke a PULL Trade after the Candle broke the BB with some heavy resistance. RSI below 30 rising, momentum minimal below 100 but rising.Price bounced on S3 -> This was at last my definitly decision.

I just did trade the small recovery after the strong pushing downtrend during the day (specially after the GDP (QoQ)) . Well, is anyway an downtrend for EUR/USD.
    Strategy: A Mix of Milos BB and Momentum and trying to figure out price action..
    Yes but wich strategy? Catch the reversal.

Indicators: Momentum, RSI, MACD, PIVOT and Chanel Surfer and BB.
    Expiry: 1 Hour
    Frames: M15
    Result: ITM

I feel so...well...lucky? price have could ofc too just rush trough the BB and let me naked behind with a very bad traiding in the opposite direction.
    Luck or not?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	won.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	4.1 KB 
ID:	2614
    Last edited by Rose; 12-23-2014 at 06:00 PM.