Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A question to successful traders about brokers especially the ones on approved list. !!!

Do brokers start playing silly buggers (limiting trades, price fixing, unable to withdraw) when you are successful and start withdrawing regular large ammounts?
    Do you have a recommended threshold (withdrawl figure) to stay below the radar to keep withdrawing regular smaller ammounts?

Any honest open comments/advice regarding the above would be extremely helpful to me.

If this is in the wrong spot please move. sorry

Happy Trading People.

Hi, please view this thread.
    It is a few pages but might answer you in some way.

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....Trading-so-far
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Crazycat View Post
    Do brokers start playing silly buggers (limiting trades, price fixing, unable to withdraw) when you are successful and start withdrawing regular large ammounts?
    Do you have a recommended threshold (withdrawl figure) to stay below the radar to keep withdrawing regular smaller ammounts?

Any honest open comments/advice regarding the above would be extremely helpful to me.

Happy Trading People.
    Amount below the radar - maybe between 1-5k a month with the 5k investment. I think if you keep to big forex brookers, companies which have custom binary platforms it shouldn't be a problem to withdraw that regulary. They don't play tricks. But if you trade with companies who have spotoption, techfinance (even regulated or forex comapnies) you will always come across problems, tricks. From my experience those platforms are designed like that deliberately to reduce your profit or even loose in the long run. The companies will not admit that but the videos which I've made shows everything.
    Another think is if you trade longer 15 min up you will win with bigger differences so the companies tricks won't affect you so much and you won't place so many trades

I don’t think amount in the rang 1-5k per month will be a problem for big and regulated BO brokers. I never experienced any problems with some of the trusted brokers, although I never have very big withdrawals too
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary.thanks for this advise.

Tom

which broker are you currently using?

any recommendations for us in USA since we are extremely limited with number of brokers?

boss capital? Cherry trade? Markets world?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NerdRN View Post
    Tom

which broker are you currently using?

any recommendations for us in USA since we are extremely limited with number of brokers?

boss capital? Cherry trade? Markets world?

Thanks
    BossCapital good so far. Cherry trade - have no idea who they are.. never tested them, I guess I should go ahead and try. As for Marketsworld- im not sure they take US...
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Markets world accepts US, and I guess regulation by a gambling entity is better than none...

thing is, no matter where you look, you can always find complaints of something, but for me, I don't care about people fussing about rude support, or other silly things, but I DO care about poor or nonexistent withdrawals

Seems like the more I dig and research, the more negative for all that I find

Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Crazycat View Post

Happy Trading People.
    Who do you trade with and are you happy with the brokers you are using?

Protect your money with trade EU regulated & as well as licensed broker. thanks