Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BEWARE GOptions EXPOSED !!!

Hello everyone I'm a 45 year old plumber from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

4 months ago I was interested in the money profits that Binary Options has. I joined Goptions and the first 2 months I blew two, 400 dollar accounts ( call it my learning curve). So I really studied and learned a lot from you tube, internet and the trading group I got in. So after many hours of practice I deposited 1300.00 dollars back into Goptions and over the last 4 weeks grew my account to 9555.00 dollars.( awesome right)

Here is my personal story, Goptions has not just scamed me but many others, in the Binary Trading World.

WARNING TO GOPTIONS ACCOUNT HOLDERS

Goptions is a Fraud !!!!

On December 14, 2014 @ 12:04 am I logged out of my account and my balance was 9555.00. I woke up in the morning and and tried to log in to my account @ Goptions and my password would not work. I continued to try to log in 4 times with my password and I kept getting a message stating "invalid password" this is weird I thought to myself ( I know my own password been using the same one for 4 months). I opened up chat in Goptions and ask why my password is not working. Support said " I'll reset it to 123456" and for me to log in and reset with new password. After I did this my account opened up and my balance was $ 3.70 I was shocked and sick to my stomach
    I contacted James Western and support immediately. I sent in all the info and more to prove that my account was HACKED.
    For 2 1/2 days I been waiting for it to be resolved. I just got off the phone with James and he said his CEO, said "there is nothing they can do and No Reimbursement will be issued."
    If this can happen to me it can happen to all of you as well, who are with those Defrauders Goptions
    Feel free to share to anyone everywhere
    I'm Totally devastated about this, I did nothing wrong.

Hey!
    Wow that sucks and yes I believe you. Some brokers do that...
    Heard similar stories before now that I think of it.

So someone had traded on your account or was the money just removed?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

M.J
    Many negative reviews about this broker but I have seen their representatives, on some sites, trying to address the issues. In past the issues I heard of, related to this broker, were about bonus withdrawals and some fees which traders didnt know.
    But this allegation is really serious. Another thing I would suggest is, please post a screenshot of your complete trading history here alongwith deposit/withdrawal shown within that history. That would make a strong case against GOoptions.
    Don't Speculate

Quote Originally Posted by misstress View Post
    Hello everyone I'm a 45 year old plumber from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

4 months ago I was interested in the money profits that Binary Options has. I joined Goptions and the first 2 months I blew two, 400 dollar accounts ( call it my learning curve). So I really studied and learned a lot from you tube, internet and the trading group I got in. So after many hours of practice I deposited 1300.00 dollars back into Goptions and over the last 4 weeks grew my account to 9555.00 dollars.( awesome right)

Here is my personal story, Goptions has not just scamed me but many others, in the Binary Trading World.

WARNING TO GOPTIONS ACCOUNT HOLDERS

Goptions is a Fraud !!!!

On December 14, 2014 @ 12:04 am I logged out of my account and my balance was 9555.00. I woke up in the morning and and tried to log in to my account @ Goptions and my password would not work. I continued to try to log in 4 times with my password and I kept getting a message stating "invalid password" this is weird I thought to myself ( I know my own password been using the same one for 4 months). I opened up chat in Goptions and ask why my password is not working. Support said " I'll reset it to 123456" and for me to log in and reset with new password. After I did this my account opened up and my balance was $ 3.70 I was shocked and sick to my stomach
    I contacted James Western and support immediately. I sent in all the info and more to prove that my account was HACKED.
    For 2 1/2 days I been waiting for it to be resolved. I just got off the phone with James and he said his CEO, said "there is nothing they can do and No Reimbursement will be issued."
    If this can happen to me it can happen to all of you as well, who are with those Defrauders Goptions
    Feel free to share to anyone everywhere
    I'm Totally devastated about this, I did nothing wrong.
    If you have evidence or there are other people scammed by them please email me. I'm opening a court case against them with few other people, you probably could join in. We invested about 5k each. They haven't even send the investment back when we placed withdrawals, they just blocked the accounts. They are obvious scam.

Adam Stone (not his real name) is a guy from Israel. The company address in UK is a fake.
    Last edited by tomjersey; 12-19-2014 at 12:42 PM.

Someone hacked in and traded on my account. I sent all the info from my internet provider showing my personal IP and physical IP to show that the trades did not come from me. Goptions reply was sorry nothing we can do. It took me 6 weeks to build that money and for sure i'm not gonna blow it in a 1/2 hour.

I wish I could M.j, but unfortunately I can't even log in now.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	password.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	2602.Isn't that convenient for them .This screen shot is all I have access to.

Someone hacked in and traded on my account or goptions themselves were in on it. Don't trust Goptions and account manager James Western. I'm in a trading group in facebook and since I posted this about goptions in facebook, others are sharing there horror stories about goptions.

Thank you Tom for you sharing my post. I wish I had 5k tom join the fight, but unfortunately i don't.If you need some emails that I have saved let me know and i would gladly send them to you.

I suspect your account manager.
    Why? Because they get promotions and they are constantly
    under pressure to make money for the firm.
    If they fail = they get replaced. So your account manager probably
    screwed you...

Cause I can't understand why someone else would do that, it makes no sense...
    You want to hack, you hack somewhere that can give you money. You can't make
    withdrawals from someones account so why even bother, unless you make money
    on wiping their accounts clean. Which your account manager clearly does
    cause he/she just made 10K for the firm...
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

some one trade on my account, i believe it was the company,they sabotaged me.