Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Solid Member

The RABIS 60 Seconds Trading Strategy For Binary Options !!!

I decided to make a new thread on this topic. I read a new trading strategy called the 'Relative Analytical Binary Intermediate System' (RABIS) that is for trading 60 seconds binary options. It's a bit complex to me but I was wondering if any of you guys can clarify this to me.

RABIS Strategy

Thanks.

60 seconds is too risky trading strategy.It can't be predicted the price movemenents in 60 seconds expiry.There are a lot of software solutions based on this trading strategy.I doubt in software solutions and this strategy.Its pure luck.You can win but you lost the money.Beginners like to trade this strategy.They believe they could earn a lot of money in short time expiry.

Solid Member
    Milos, what I liked about the strategy is that you cannot enter whenever you want, only under specific condition and only one trade. It's not like you describing, getting rich and all. Do you think their strategy could play well? Anyone willing to test it?

This strategy seems to have solid background behind it, but once again it is too risky and the rules for entering the trade are not completely clear. I agree that in specific circumstances near Support or Resistance Levels you can make high odd bets and I like to play that way, but it is not clear set and forget rule based system, it is more based on experience and knowledge of the Price Action.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey Johnny, I moved your thread to this room instead since it's about
    a strategy/system a not a trading diary.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Solid Member
    Thanks for the update Okane

Solid Member
    Kolyo, yes, my price action knowledge isn't as great as it should be although I did see some stuff on there on support and resistance levels. Using multiple time frames at the same time looks a bit complex too me but I am very interested in learning it and giving it a shot. You don't see many new strategies these days, at least not me. What I did see was complete junk that even me with my limited knowledge could tell.
    Last edited by Johnny; 12-18-2014 at 12:26 PM. Reason: spelling error

60sec trading is very risky , but if you have good system , make money easy

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Milos, what I liked about the strategy is that you cannot enter whenever you want, only under specific condition and only one trade. It's not like you describing, getting rich and all. Do you think their strategy could play well? Anyone willing to test it?
    I'm long term trader. I don't think so it could pay well. Only if it is existed software trading tools but I'm still doubt in that.

I read RABIS strategy , this is the relative . I think , it is suitable for long-term trades