Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Congratulations to SeaSaltmcFish - Our New Moderator! !!!

CommuniTraders and CommuniTradersess, we have a new moderator!

SeaSaltmcFish, a dedicated member of our community since 2013. From now on this flying dutch will be moderating the Beginner's Lounge, so look him up (:

Cheers mate!! Happy to have you with us, long live CommuniTraders Forums!

Welcome SeaSaltmcFish! Now you can do something about those
    spammers/scammers
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Congratulation SeasaltMcFish!

The passion you have about Binary Options trading is really exceptional and you are one of the most respected and trusted members of our community You really deserves to come into the moderators club! I hope this will be a nice surprise for you at the end of the year and you will continue to help us make CommuniTraders better place for passionate BO traders Cheers!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

That's moderately cool, welcome aboard mate!

Thanks folks, really appreciated!

Well, I still believe in helping people, so I'm proud to be part of this community. I think BOTS really makes a difference and hope it will be part of a more trustworthy and solid binary options trading environment.

I also believe in a warm welcome for new traders (and in removing spam, indeed ), so I hope to contribute this to our forums.

I must state that I will start to be more active in the second week of 2015, due to a lot of 'work' and holiday, but I'm looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post

Thanks folks, really appreciated!

Well, I still believe in helping people, so I'm proud to be part of this community. I think BOTS really makes a difference and hope it will be part of a more trustworthy and solid binary options trading environment.

I also believe in a warm welcome for new traders (and in removing spam, indeed ), so I hope to contribute this to our forums.

I must state that I will start to be more active in the second week of 2015, due to a lot of 'work' and holiday, but I'm looking forward to it
    Congratulation SeasaltMcFish! Welcome to moderators club. Honestly I've been noticed there are less spammers....

Congrats SeaSaltmcFish. Keep it up

Rookie Member
    I'm still new and not very active. Best of luck with position.

Congrats sir!

Thanks folks