A Forum that Saved Me, A school that teaches me !!!

Hello dear BO traders, I am an absolute beginner to this community of BO traders also I am beginner to trading. I wanted to study trading, investment, market, exchanges, indexes related stuffs. The reason is I want to become a better trader like everybody else. For that I needed a good education. When I was searching for study those stuffs I found out about Binary Options that I have never heard of if before.

Then gave details to many scam web sites, brokers that are not on the recommended lists. One called me right after 2 or so hours after I left the details. They wanted me to pay right at that moment, but lucky for me I had a problem with my payment method and told them I would pay within a week. After a week when my payment method became okay to move on, I took my card and opened up the web page of that broker, and I was gonna type the numbers, but then I thought to go and just check about this broker. Oh god, i did not see any single good review about that broker, and that's when I first found this forum. Thank you so much for this binaryoptionsthatsuck.com forum. And finally I got saved.

But when I was checking this forum web site I found the school section, that is very much useful to me because I am an absolute beginner. Just finished up studying the preschool section, and started learning primary school. It seems I have work a lot more in this section.

I am thinking about finding a broker and to start trading after I completed the school section including the college section. If any forum members, traders or authors of this forum have any suggestions for me, I would welcome that and I would be very thankful for that. At first I thought it was just reading and know some stuffs but when I moved to the primary section I figured that there are lots of things I have to know in order to trade better.

Thank you very much dear traders, authors, and readers of this forum for giving me the opportunity to participate in this forum. And Thank you for reading my first long post.

That's one of the best intro's I have ever read. Welcome aboard and good trading to you!

Indeed nice intro!

Welcome aboard!

Thank you so much for your kind words my friend. Much appreciated!

The only tip I can give you at the moment is - take your time, go through school, choose the risk you're willing to take, choose your weapons, and trade CommuniTraders.

Whatever it is you have to ask, go ahead, we're here!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome here mate! Great to have you on board It is really good that you find us on time. Much better to learn and prepare yourself before starting live trading!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder