The "Insider John" Binary App - Oh NO WAY, NO WAY !!!

OKKK Guys.

We've this Insider John Binary App 810 now, i've received tons of emails promoting this product, so I've decided to spend 10 minutes on my time on watching this hilarious vid.
    We've this "John", he is standing out side Banc de Binary building, or at least any building, and apparently his software won the "Best Software of the Year!" (Although it was launched like 2 months ago, maybe less....). In any case, in the vid we see John talking to a bunch of people, inside the BdB office's, complimenting his own achievements. Heck, there's even a guy there capturing the moment with his smart phone...and guys, believe it or not... 3 years ago, he was broke.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	insiderjohn.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	2587

If you keep scrolling down, John is having good times in Mikonos, Greece. It's probably off-season cause the beach it empty.

Name:	insiderjohn2.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	2588

Well, John is making loads of cash using his binary app 810. Maybe it's because the app costs about $4000???

Name:	insiderjohnapp.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	2589

Well, if you don't want to pay, John gives you a 2 months trail, no strings attached. Or are there any????

And the discussion... Begins!

http://www.insiderjohn.com/
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

this guy is ridiculus, for real,

Sadly this is a scam I saw 2 youtube videos on the inside look and its trash. The signals just don't work. The admin of this claims it can only work in the long run. Also youtube comments and google searching for about 1 hour I NEVER found 1 good review.

Yeah, 3 years ago he was broke... then he went on a journey
    scamming people online.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I signal a signal that his signals will signal losses...

Banc De Binary + Insider John App="Epic Scam".

I think we should do a sticky post showing the community and visitors a general overview of how these scams work.
    While each may have its nuances they usually share common features

Be careful friends of scams. Be be tempted

It figures that Bank de Binary would be the one to help him promote himself! I am still waiting for my money from when they go "regulated" a year or so ago!

Even looking ridiculous such scammers exist and will exist in the future. They will always be the imminent participants in the binary world but when more of us become aware of the dangers and bullshits floating around us.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder