redface How much $$ you make? !!!

Hello!
    I was just wondering how much money you guys make off it. Is it enough for you to survive or are you making a decent living on it?
    I am personally making 800$+ on a weekely basis based on a signals provider that is very tusted. I might sometime in the future give it out to you.

So how are you doing in this trading world?

Check this thread http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....g-for-a-living Actually it depends on many factors and your profits could not be one and the same each day of your trading.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Profits will also depend on market trend. Do not pressure yourself to trade if market is not moving

My trading rules
    Rule number one:If I have three consecutive winning trades per week I will stope to trade
    Rule number two:If I have one lost trade per week I will stop to trade
    Correction rule number two:If I have success rate more than 85% (score 5-1 or 6-1 or 7-2 winning/lost trades)I will take a chance for an other trade.
    RULES MUSTE BE RESPECTED. DISCIPLINED TRADER.

Rookie Member
    THe future is now Christmas eve Your present to us all is the name and web address of your successful signal provider.

I am trading over 5 years with a broker and my experiences are not bad . I lead my life and family with this . The broker gave me a very good signals most of the time . They didn't betrayed me . So now i am happy .

I don’t believe there is a trusted signal provider. Sorry, but it just doesn’t sound realistic.

Why is this question so oftenly asked? I'm just wondering. I mean, the amount of money that you win weekly doesn't reflect your strategies, it only shows how big is your account. For example, I don't make a huge weekly profit, but I do make a lot of winning trades. I just don't trade with a lot of money. I devide my money to 2 parts - trading money and just money. Thus I don't make huge profits, but I also never lose big and I am never afraid of getting my account blown completely.

By the way, milos's rules are great. I absolutely agree with what he said.

First you need to have your own rules. This is very important

After that all depends of your buget, money management and your strategy. Different budgets = different gains or loses. And no day is like other day.

And i think that your best signal provider is your brain, your strategy and your rules. Only my opionion

Can you please help us with the name of your signal provider and how much does it cost.
    Thanks in advance.