Thread: Optiongiants

Optiongiants !!!

Has anyone heard of optiongiants and their auto trading system?

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey View Post
    Has anyone heard of optiongiants and their auto trading system?
    No. Are they some kind of signal providers? or creator of some "magnificent" EA?
    Don't Speculate

3. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    No but their name seems gigantic haha
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

5. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    Are they selling cars?

In Dutch, auto means car

7. Thanks Pinayito, Ronnel, khyangg thanked this post
    Well i think these are the signal provider for the trading but i don,t know from which panel these Otiongiants are offers/Any one know better about it so please tell us for our extra knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen View Post
    Well i think these are the signal provider for the trading but i don,t know from which panel these Otiongiants are offers/Any one know better about it so please tell us for our extra knowledge.
    Hi Bigen,
    I don't know you or your experience with trading. But if you are a beginner and think that these signal provider is the answer to your prayers of getting rich quick then I am sorry to disappoint you. Learn how to trade is better than these signal providers! One more thing, Virustotal scanned the website of Optiongiant and Bit Defender and CLEAN MX found the site to be a phishing site!

10. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
    sounds like a giant scam...

For such giants it's weird that no one knows about them. I agree with Michael.

I was just thinking yesterday its really amazing that scams can persist for so long, and that so many scams are still coming out.... but maybe I shouldn't be, people are sheep, sheople, it's not cool.