Thread: Hey everyone

Hey everyone !!!

Hey guys I tried to do binary trading a couple months ago and I failed and lost all my money. I didn't know anything about binary trading and did the 60 second option only. I hope to try it again and do better. I used TradeRush, but this time I will be using Empire Options.

Quote Originally Posted by parker642135 View Post
    Hey guys I tried to do binary trading a couple months ago and I failed and lost all my money. I didn't know anything about binary trading and did the 60 second option only. I hope to try it again and do better. I used TradeRush, but this time I will be using Empire Options.
    So you dont know anything about binary options but you still traded and lost all your money... and you are going to trade again? Unless you used those couple of months to learn about binary options, I dont think that simply changing the broker will produce a different result than the first time. But sure, try it...
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by parker642135 View Post
    Welcome Parker to the BOTS.
    Here is link below
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/

Well I've been reading a lot about it this month and about how to read the signals and connect it to real world events.

I wouldn't count on fundamentals when it comes to 60 seconds. heck, I wouldn't even count on technical's within a 60 seconds time frame (: Let's admit it, we simply enjoy the thrill of 60 seconds !

It will be much better if you start paper/demo trading using our CT platform. I don’t think it is something very wise to jump ones again into real trading immediately after burning your cash. It will be much better if you learn before at least some basics.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder