Australian Binary Option Brokers? GoMarkets, CLMforex and Vantage FX !!!

The binary option Australian brokers are CLMforex, GoMarkets and Vantagefx. Has anyone on this forum used CLMforex or any of these Australian brokers? Any reviews please? thanks

"The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by gooney View Post
    The binary option Australian brokers are CLMforex, GoMarkets and Vantagefx. Has anyone on this forum used CLMforex or any of these Australian brokers? Any reviews please? thanks
    Clm forex is a branch of go markets. Both are good brookers better than spotoptions or techfinance like 24 option. No manipulation, what you see is what you get, fast accepting the prices within 1 sec, 24 hours withdrawals. No bonuses, payouts 80% for 60 sec the rest 75% and longer 1 hour 70%. Lots of assets to trade a bit less asstes on branch clm forex. Max trade size is 250, min 5. Min investment is 100. Max for initial deposit 1000, Later 2k for European

. Every day the send you an email of with trades you have placed which for me is annoying and I can't get rid of them. I guess is because of regulation they are obliged to send them to you like ig market. No trading from 22.00 GMT to 01.00 Gmt. Only when the market is open. I recommend trading only through their website as add on for mt4 binary sucks.

Vantage fx sucks. It's techfinance. Lots of messages the price has changed if you are successful. You can find a clip on youtube regarding that. I guy couldn't place any trades because of that
    Last edited by tomjersey; 12-15-2014 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomjersey View Post
    Clm forex is a branch of go markets. Both are good brookers better than spotoptions or techfinance like 24 option. No manipulation, what you see is what you get, fast accepting the prices within 1 sec, 24 hours withdrawals. No bonuses, payouts 80% for 60 sec the rest 75% and longer 1 hour 70%. Lots of assets to trade a bit less asstes on branch clm forex. Max trade size is 250, min 5. Min investment is 100. Max for initial deposit 1000, Later 2k for European

. Every day the send you an email of with trades you have placed which for me is annoying and I can't get rid of them. I guess is because of regulation they are obliged to send them to you like ig market. No trading from 22.00 GMT to 01.00 Gmt. Only when the market is open. I recommend trading only through their website as add on for mt4 binary sucks.

Vantage fx sucks. It's techfinance. Lots of messages the price has changed if you are successful. You can find a clip on youtube regarding that. I guy couldn't place any trades because of that
    Thanks very much Tom for the information about binary option brokers and trading. It is very difficult to find a reputable broker to trade with. So do you still trade with CLM forex? I will deposit this week and trade with CLM forex on their platform. They do have a platform right? I will also pay attention to those websites you recommended for trading...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gooney View Post
    Thanks very much Tom for the information about binary option brokers and trading. It is very difficult to find a reputable broker to trade with. So do you still trade with CLM forex? I will deposit this week and trade with CLM forex on their platform. They do have a platform right? I will also pay attention to those websites you recommended for trading...thanks
    Gomarkets have a bit more assets. With clm forex if you place max 250 sometimes the investment might be too large. With gomarkets I've never come across this. So I prefer gomarkets. You also need to download their mt4 as the prices differ from other mt4. I also advice to trade at web based platform not on mt4 with their add on.

Quote Originally Posted by tomjersey View Post
    Gomarkets have a bit more assets. With clm forex if you place max 250 sometimes the investment might be too large. With gomarkets I've never come across this. So I prefer gomarkets. You also need to download their mt4 as the prices differ from other mt4. I also advice to trade at web based platform not on mt4 with their add on.
    Hi Tom, hope you are well. Together with CLM forex, I have found these other brokers, FXDD and GDMfx who seem to be located in New Zealand and the are both Binary Option brokers and Forex brokers that are licensed. Have you heard of them and used them yet?

I'm pretty impressed in general in what I have seen in terms of Australian and New Zealand binary options.

I heard for Vantage FX for others no. I didn't know they are Australia's binary options broker. Nice.

Rookie Member
    My personal experience with vantagefx, made pretty good money, made withdrawals more than 30k, So definitely I trust these guys and coming to dukascopy they are good but they has spread of max 3points, didn't make much profit thou, but they are reliable but i am focusing on forex now.

Quote Originally Posted by waves View Post
    My personal experience with vantagefx, made pretty good money, made withdrawals more than 30k, So definitely I trust these guys and coming to dukascopy they are good but they has spread of max 3points, didn't make much profit thou, but they are reliable but i am focusing on forex now.
    Hi waves, i was also thinking about Vantage FX as i am based in new Zealand so they are 'closer' to home in a sense. Wow, 30k in profits is very impressive and you had no problems withdrawing that from Vantage fx because i have heard they can give problems.. Do you trade long term or short term? Have you tried any other Australian broker like IG markets from Aus or CLM yet?