Bank of Market and Golden-Bank !!!

Hello

I'm looking for a broker and i visited the websites bankofmarket.com and golden-bank.com

Does somebody have experience with one of these?

Thanks

Spimk

Hello!
    Sorry never heard of them.
    Why not go with a trusted well-known broker instead?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

it's because i have some problems with both sites (withdrawaling my money back), can someone give me soms tips)?
    and can somebody tell me which tradingplatform these 2 websites are using? and how i can check that in the future?
    Last edited by Spimk; 12-14-2014 at 10:47 PM.

Both of them are not among the well known binary names and high risk of scams is present. I hope everything will be ok with your withdrawals. Keep us updated!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Both of them are not among the well known binary names and high risk of scams is present. I hope everything will be ok with your withdrawals. Keep us updated!
    Why do you think high risk of scams is present?

Probably it was too strong of a statement. The reason is that we have very limited information and reviews about them. I don’t want to scare anybody but better to avoid working with brokers that are not well known.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder