IG Markets and Nadex? !!!

Is IG Markets a binary options brokers like Nadex and do any of you use either one?

I am not using them, but we have traders working on NADEX here. IG is a global investment broker and they offer Binary Options in addition to their main business. Not sure if somebody here have experience with them.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

I do use IG and happy with them in general. They offer Nadex like binaries with smaller expiries than Nadex, i.e. 5min but I wouldn't recommend as those are too expensive on Risk/ROI level. They have classical fixed expiries bins too, sprint markets.

Ig market is very limited when it comes about binaries. They aren't many assets to trade. It's only available for London and USA markets. Binaries there are called sprint markets. Payout 75%-81% no bonus, no playing tricks compare to tech finance or spotoptions platform. It accepts trades within half of a sec. The fastest I've seen that means you always get the price which you see. The prices there appear a bit faster than on mt4