Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Opposite Direction Signal Strategy !!!

Since most signal services and robots just plain suck has it ever occurred to any of those who use signal services to use the OPDST(Opposite direction Signal Strategy).Think about it ...
    When they issue their signals take the opposite direction chances are you are going to land ITM.
    Hmmmm I must demo this strategy and see what happens..
    So for all you Mike Autotrader or Option bot or BinaryMatixPro users i have given you a winning strategy
    Anyone know which software robots are free so i can demo this mighty original strategy
    Last edited by Chrono; 12-11-2014 at 08:30 PM.

dont forget the "toss a coin" strategy. Heads = CALL, Tails = PUT.

This might work, seriously..... if you assume signals are meant to make you lose, then using them as a contrarian indicator is a good idea....

Flip coin signals will result in the blowing of your account...
    This is discussed more in the BinaryOptions.net thread about Mike's Scam Autotrader, see page 3. I cant post the link as this is my first post.

Quote Originally Posted by martini111 View Post
    Flip coin signals will result in the blowing of your account...
    exactly! when it stinks, it stinks........

Haha, nice thread and interesting subject It was invented well before Binary options trading even exist and discussed in great details in some places. The problem with reversing signals is that you will have to pay the difference between ITM and OTM payout, or at least 10% of your contract size to the broker, thus if you want to revert a losing signal service � they need to have very low wining rate, less than 40% and that is also difficult to achieve like more than 60% wining rate. 50/50 signals simple doesn�t work, you can�t produce any profits out of them independently reversing or not reversing them
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Thanks buddy for your nice conversation. i really grateful to you for the information as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    This might work, seriously..... if you assume signals are meant to make you lose, then using them as a contrarian indicator is a good idea....
    I agree. Well said.

That would make me the best signal provider ever. I mean, I always open the exact opposite position of what's about to happen, but I don't close it until I actually manage to get ITM.

Quote Originally Posted by linda_fx View Post
    That would make me the best signal provider ever. I mean, I always open the exact opposite position of what's about to happen, but I don't close it until I actually manage to get ITM.
    Haha, that's what I felt like in the beginning.