Stock pair is dumping its US customers !!!

I received a e-mail today 12/11/14 that Stock pair is closing my account on December 20th due to regulations! I have been with them over a year and found them to be really great in terms of withdraws, there prices matching my charts and the response of customer service.
    I originally went with Banc De Binary that was a disaster! I have still not received any money from them and do not wish to fall prey to another scam broker that spends its money on advertising to draw in new people to screw!
    Any of the US traders out there that are dealing with a fair and honest broker? I really appreciate your input as I am doing this as my main source of income and cannot afford to get screwed again.

Try CT Options and EmpireOptions, both are good and accept US traders.

Is CT Options pretty good I pulled all my money out of markets world since i was hacked and am broker shopping now.

I agree with Michael's suggestions. CTOption has a very innovate platform, especially when it comes to feeds and EA's, but support is not big and cannot handle too many applications at a time. So i'm guessing if we see more traders exiting Stockpair soon, they'll have to handle the pressure. EmpireOption - seems like a nice company overall, nothing so special (At least to me). I also know of BossCapital (search review on main website), another fine broker. I've heard news that soon enough we'll have regulated BO brokers in the states (similar to Nadex) but more "European" style binary options attitude, the attitude most traders prefer when it comes to binary options (:

A US regulated "European" style BO broker now that gets me excited, YAHOO !!!
    But until that day I have to find a broker to trade with? I contacted empire option and after several phone calls I registered to try and find out more info, so far I have not been impressed with chat or my "manager" knowledge of there own site! The expiries seem really confusing and very limited compared to stockpair. It will take a lot of getting use to if I go with them.
    Has anybody used both empire and stock pair? how did you adapt to the process and limited expiries of empire?
    I will contact CT next, I was a little concerned about a complaint and a 5% or less rule? If they let people make the trades and then keep the proceeds if you win but allow losses seems a little unorthodox to me.
    Any imput on perferences between the two, empire or CT ?

Hi Shawn,

I don’t have direct experience with these two brokers but have contacted them many times and know them well. For me CTOption is better choice based on their platform reviews and overall functionality, but empireoption is not bad too. This 5% rule is really a bit strange but if you are not searching fast and risky wins that won’t affect your overall trading as you will have already 5% risk protection rule in your strategy implemented.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Thanks Kolyo, I do limit myself to 5% or less but a lot of the time I use 5% and increase it as my account grows. The fact that I have to deposit to get an "account manager" to tell me exactly how this rule applies is disturbing. If I deposit $2k and make $100 trades am I in default of this rule if I loose my 1st trade? I guess they will let me keep the loss but if I have two or three trades open and the 1st one looses and the other two are winners are they considered illegal and they keep the profits?
    It is there site and they can do as they please? But to call it a margin call is absurd as the account will be covered. Oh well just venting, I really liked stockpair ! Damm politicians trying to save us from ourselves~
    Thanks for your insight~

I've done some checking regarding this 5% thing. Turns out that in case your take insurance, risk free trades or special bonus, you can't risk more than 5% of your initial deposit. You should be OK. Better asking live support directly

If this 5% rule applies only when you trade for bonus or risk free trades, that is something totally different. I know about such rules in many other brokers and such rule only ensures that you won’t withdraw from the bonus based just on pure luck but on good trading instead.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder