Thread: Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! !!!

Hi everybody,

I'm Thomas and I'm new to the binary options trading world. My broker is BigOption but I did not start trading 'seriously'. Anyway, I hope this forum will help me to become a better trader!
    For now, I'm trying to understand market reviews and technical analysis. Anybody have a tip for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Malbranck View Post
    Hi everybody,

I'm Thomas and I'm new to the binary options trading world. My broker is BigOption but I did not start trading 'seriously'. Anyway, I hope this forum will help me to become a better trader!
    For now, I'm trying to understand market reviews and technical analysis. Anybody have a tip for me?
    Hi Thomas and Welcome to CommuniTraders!

It will be great if you start from the School Section of the BOTS site. There you will find a lot of interesting and easily presented information on the technical stuff you are interested in. If you have any questions let us know here in the forum and you will find a lot of support from the members of the community.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi Thomas welcome to BOTS. Just ask and it will be answered.

When you finish the school section I advise you to start trying, but definitely – demo first! It will really help you improve quicker than you expect.

Its nice to have you here, Thomas!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! As advised, heading to the School Section. (PS: I love this smiley!!!)
    Talk to you soon guys! Peace.

I've seen mixed comments regarding BigOption. Looking forward to hear your experience. Welcome aboard my friend Thomas!

smile 4 !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    I've seen mixed comments regarding BigOption. Looking forward to hear your experience. Welcome aboard my friend Thomas!
    I will gladly share my trading experience from Big Option with you guys! Thank you for welcoming me!

Hey Thomas, welcome
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content