I'm new, just like everyone else was at one point :) !!!

Hello everyone,

I just recently stumbled across this forum and decided to sign up. I should give you a quick background.
    I dabbled in binary options a little over a year ago when I worked my day job, I never really took it seriously as working a day job always seemed to interfere with it.
    I now want to study hardcore and can put at least an hour a day into studying the school and whatever resources I can get my hands on!

I just have a few basic questions. I know everyone is different, but what % success rate do traders get on this site, I see the leaders on here are at 60%, I was wondering if that was the standard if you really apply yourself and learn the craft. Thanks for taking the time to read and help me with any questions I may have.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by kaminskij View Post
    Hello everyone,

I just recently stumbled across this forum and decided to sign up. I should give you a quick background.
    I dabbled in binary options a little over a year ago when I worked my day job, I never really took it seriously as working a day job always seemed to interfere with it.
    I now want to study hardcore and can put at least an hour a day into studying the school and whatever resources I can get my hands on!

I just have a few basic questions. I know everyone is different, but what % success rate do traders get on this site, I see the leaders on here are at 60%, I was wondering if that was the standard if you really apply yourself and learn the craft. Thanks for taking the time to read and help me with any questions I may have.

Jason
    Hey Jason, actually I just wrote about this in my diary!
    Check it out here:
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....8822#post38822

Welcome here Jason,

Nice to see you among us! On your question, I can say that CommuniTraders 2.0 is just three months online and the statistics of the traders’ success rate is also not longer than that. I think that it can vary with seasonality and can be different from month to month depending on the market conditions but more than 65% is achievable goal surely, and Okane is showing that possible.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

It really depends on your strategy and your talent to feel the markets movements. You develop the feeling only one way – with experience. And you can reach more than 60%. Don’t worry, you have one very huge advantage – you have a job to ensure your salary so you don’t fully depend on trading profits. This can give you that special calmness that marks the profitable trader.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder