Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Warning to I guess everyone about a hacker using a indi !!!

Hey all so i wanted to put this out there, another site Binary Options Daily and its sister site Binary options edge were taken down by a hacker who is currently holding them hostage. David the owner is working to get them back under his control. I was also hit by the same hacker who drained my PayPal account and my checking account. The one thing we could find in common was the hacker is giving out a indi that has a csv file with it (excel spreadsheet) that goes in your files folder on MT4. Im on my tablet right now but as soon as PC is up and running ill post more info and the files he used.

Keep us informed!

Nice job!

Thanks for the info mate. Will be extra cautious downloading those files from now on.

Thank you Bryan!

OK, so this is affecting mt4? is that right?

You know the name of this indicator?

Ill post up more info later today im almost done getting PC going

Ok thanks Bryan.
    However, in fact, are a bit of days off.
    I do not know how to be able to solve, and I hope they will not lose data.
    I'm sorry for what happened to your PayPal account

So just an update of what I have had to do so far not in any particular order.

1. Call local police to get a incident report.
    2. File with the FBI http://www.ic3.gov/ Internet crime department.
    3. Call the FTC and open a identity theft case. 1-877-438-4338
    4. Open disputes with my credit card companies takes 10 plus days to resolve.
    5. Paypal dispute, I was lucky and caught that one before the money left the account and they froze the account for me and canceled the withdraw.
    6. Contact all 3 credit reporting agencies. Equifax 1-800-685-1111, TransUnion 1-800-888-4213, Experian 1-888-397-3742

Formatted hard drive of my PC and re-installed OS that was a pain with all the damn updates
    Last edited by BryanCris; 12-08-2014 at 07:58 PM.

These are the right steps Bryan to do. It is always necessary to take hackers seriously. It is really painful to format the PC hard drive but is a good thing when a hackers are suspected to take control of something there. Also good steps are to change your passwords and I hope everything will be ok from now on with you!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder