Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S&P to start its drop? !!!

how doei this looks with a end of week exp. on the trade?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S&P.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	2552

Im really not very bearish, in fact I'm fairly bullish on the market right now. My charts are rolling into a trend following entry, with the trend being up. But that is what CT is for, make a trade, see how it works, it's demo and learning after all.

The reason i Think it might start going Down is that the peaks is Being less and less.. In the beginning the top peaks Was all in top if the blue area and the bottoms only just touch the red area.the ladt two peaks only just touch the blue area and the bottoms get lower. It looks like it's getting more flat and that could very Well be the start of a drop.. Not very much, but just a little.

Although I flip very often between calls and puts in the stock markets I don’t think we have a clear signal yet. It can stay ranging for quite a long time before starting tanking down or opposite it can break to new highs. In a long term powerful bull trend the strategy used by Michael produces much better results than random guesses. I will wait for confirming down candle on daily charts and retracement before considering any shorts here.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

That Was some drop yerstoday!
    I Got a Trade going until end of the Month. A Call on 2061 so the drop has to stop soon

Consolidation in place !!!

The RSI is bearish and calls for further downside 2048 and 2041 in extension.PUT option
    Above 2068 look for further upside with 2080 and 2090 as targets.CALL option.

1H,30M,15M 1M charts

Name:	1h.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	2563 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30 minutes.jpg 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	2564

Name:	15minutes.jpg 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	2565 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1m.jpg 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	2566

Great Entry Milos!

I am placing now weekly PUT option too. Expecting that this will be a real bearish move and will sustain for at least few days
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

i'm not so sure, at this time the downside is being driven by weakness in oil stocks, based on low oil prices, which are a net positive for the consumer and just about every other part of the economy, plus there is some key data due out...., now that the index is down, I think it may be too late to place any bearish trades.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Great Entry Milos!

I am placing now weekly PUT option too. Expecting that this will be a real bearish move and will sustain for at least few days
    Kolyo I didn't trade S&P500 this week.I've just been explained my opinion.Honestly,Michael is more familiar than me trading S&P500.

I'm about to enter a call....index is at support of 30 day ema, the pullback is based on not much, economic data is good...more on the way...