Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Is Michael Freeman just another scammer? !!!

Hey fellow traders,

I have been using his Auto Trader for about a week now and after placing 29 trades, I managed to win only 15 trades. I filtered as many bad trades as I could. 90% of the signals don't make any sense at all. I always end up scratching my head after analyzing the chart. No pattern or indication that I should take the signal whatsoever. In fact, out of the ones I won, a few were by a margin of 1 or 2 decimals.

This guy had also recommended OptiExpert (another robot based software)and guess what, being the naive idiot that I am, I signed up for their "60 day free trial", and blew my account in 2 days.I emailed him about it, no reply. I commented on his YouTube page but the guy approves only positive comments so there goes that!

Oh and he also sends his own manual signals. I have been following his signals for 2 days now. The results:

Dec 3: 4 signals were sent. Missed the first one but was ITM. Took the next two, OTM. Didn't take the 4th signal.
    Dec 4: 2 signal. First one was OTM. Didn't take the 2nd one.

I took the signals after analyzing both the broker's and real time charts on MT4 and Investing.com to make sure I took them at the given strike rate and didn't miss it.

Here's the catch. I watched his latest video on YouTube and below the video, he replies to a guy who "has had great success with his AT and manual signals" that the past two days (Dec 3rd and 4th) were 100% ITM with his manual signals. Clearly the Michael is lying here.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who knows about Michael Freeman. What does the rest of the community think?

Personally I would say yes we have a had a lot of people over the last few months come to live chat and complain about him.

http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discu...-50-he-sucks-a

his signals are probably some free crap he's getting form some broker or other affiliate network and are only intended to get you to deposit, not to keep you profitable.

yeah, and there are shit tons of complaints about him on the forum over BinaryOptions.net.

I think this guy is just a good marketer. I have seen his youtube comments too they look cherrypicked. Only positive comments and every one is making shit loads of money from his autotrader. The charity stuff is just another BS to get people mellow enough so they pay in good faith. I just don't get why he is recommended on watchdogs? Have they joined the dark side as well?

Quote Originally Posted by samkris94 View Post
    Hey fellow traders,

I have been using his Auto Trader for about a week now and after placing 29 trades, I managed to win only 15 trades. I filtered as many bad trades as I could. 90% of the signals don't make any sense at all. I always end up scratching my head after analyzing the chart. No pattern or indication that I should take the signal whatsoever. In fact, out of the ones I won, a few were by a margin of 1 or 2 decimals.

This guy had also recommended OptiExpert (another robot based software)and guess what, being the naive idiot that I am, I signed up for their "60 day free trial", and blew my account in 2 days.I emailed him about it, no reply. I commented on his YouTube page but the guy approves only positive comments so there goes that!

Oh and he also sends his own manual signals. I have been following his signals for 2 days now. The results:

Dec 3: 4 signals were sent. Missed the first one but was ITM. Took the next two, OTM. Didn't take the 4th signal.
    Dec 4: 2 signal. First one was OTM. Didn't take the 2nd one.

I took the signals after analyzing both the broker's and real time charts on MT4 and Investing.com to make sure I took them at the given strike rate and didn't miss it.

Here's the catch. I watched his latest video on YouTube and below the video, he replies to a guy who "has had great success with his AT and manual signals" that the past two days (Dec 3rd and 4th) were 100% ITM with his manual signals. Clearly the Michael is lying here.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who knows about Michael Freeman. What does the rest of the community think?
    Hello Samkris94

Use this signals. Here is link below

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....al-Traders.php

Actually it looks like he is just using a re-branded software.

If you look at his terms and conditions here:

http://www.mikesautotrader.com/content.php?act=terms

It points that he is using this software which is 100% garbage advertising a 91% accuracy.

http://auto-option-bot.com/

I am doing a video on all the websites that support him and how a majority of them seem to be interlinked and have been giving his software "awards" to promote it.

It looks like a big marketing spider web across several websites, all pushing funds to certain brokers.

Hey I moved this to the general discussions room as it is about a scammy signal, and not about actual trading. Good information though, and good to know. thanks for updating us!

Thanks milos.

To answer Okane's question, I think they're all connected. If you look at Mike's facebook page, there's a pic of him wearing a watchdogs t-shirt.

I had posted a comment on watchdog about his auto trader but like any other negative comment, it never go approved. I tried posting at tradebinaryoptionswithsuccess, Mike's own website, his youtube page, watchdogs and ezsignals but none of them were approved. They all promote the same signal services and brokers.

Solid Member
    I know Muchael Freemman, seen his stuff on youtube. It is very hard to find a legitimate source of signals and actually someone that knows what they are doing. I think the funniest line I saw on goggle on him and I quote, "Michael Freeman not a watchdog but rather just a DOG!" I have been following DDMarkets as they also offer analysis on binary options. They also developed their own trading strategy for binary options, which I think shows professionalism and are also launching binary options signals soon. Worth a look, let me know your opinion. https://www.ddmarkets.com/the-relati...mediate-system