Thread: New Member

New Member !!!

Hello Everybody,

I am new to Binary Options. I am really a promoter, who promotes binary options brokers and get affiliate commission. So, if you have some strategies how to promote my site, feel free to give me suggestions. Thank You Very Much.

Hello, for some reason I have a Déjà vu feeling.
    Well there was another guy a while ago with a link to his
    site and he asked for the same thing. Well, at least your honest.
    If you are going to promote anything, please do it in the right room;
    introducing binary options businesses. Don't link to scammy brokers and SSP's please.

yeah I share the same feelings as Okane above... anyway, welcome, and as long as you follow the rules, we're OK.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hi Guys, I think this is how I start - not really sure about forums. If I'm wrong just direct me. Anyway my name is Frank and I've been trading BO's for about 3 months. I use a protective trade system on currencies and on Friday I had 4 trades going with FM Trader on AUD/JPY. So after option closed, i continued to watch till expiry on phone app and as it closed I had won the 2 highest trades at ---690. When i went to expired positions, as I opened each trade they changed to ---713 (my highest trade was ---712)This happened with the 2 highest trades before I managed to take a photo. So now I have a photo showing 4 trades with the same expiry, 2 with one expired rate and 2 with another. All rates changed to show same losing rate after this.
    The matter is under investigation by FM Trader and they assure me there is no deception here. Does anyone have any advice?
    Thanks Frank

You will find the appropriate room for promotions businesses is Introduction Business Room. There you can present and promote your site in a separate thread.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder