60 Second Statistical Charity Indicator (donate to a great cause) !!!

Well with the holiday season coming up quick I though I would post up a 60 second system that all the proceeds from donations will be used for a X-mas dinner and some clothing gift packs for homeless vets in the area I live in. The donations actually go to the local VFW where I live and I am a member of.

A little info about the indicator. It is designed to work with Markets World type expiry's. It has a ITM / OTM meter that is fully functional and accurate with Market's World. The indi does work on higher TF's just takes longer to gather statistics.

You can get a demo account here with no deposit to play with it.

The indicator also marks your trades ITM OR OTM with a green check mark or yellow "X"

In live chat tomorrow I will be demoing how to trade with it, using the manual rules, and I will also show how to trade with it statistically based off the ITM OTM %. I will post up a recording of the session here when done. And the results of the session.

If you would like to donate simply send $20.00 thru PayPal to brymcafee@gmail.com and in the comments include the email you would like the indicator pack and template sent to.

Its for a great cause to feed and clothe some people who could really use the help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sample.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	2523

And a quick follow up on it also.

Thanks for sharing with us Bryan!

This is really a great tool for short term scalping and I hope more people will be interested in it. It will be interesting if you present here more on trading with this tool and actual implementation of the system.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

I recorded some live trades this morning but daughter is home this week so ill post them up later today or tomorrow.

Wanted to thank every who has donated, the Thanksgiving dinner last week went over very well, we ended up serving right over 50 people.

There is a update as per a few requests, if your indi does not look like the below pic please just email me your paypal transaction and ill shoot you the newest build.

Again thank you for everyone who has donated, and if you are looking to use the stats on another indi just jump over to https://www.mql5.com/en/job and send a message to Ikoder he has very good rates and is super fast.

Ill try and get the vid up today also of it live.

Name:	upda.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	2538

Cheers Bryan, Happy Holidays mate

VPS info as requested

Free VPS from Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Cheers Bryan, Happy Holidays mate
    Happy Holidays to you also!!!!

Ok so hopefully this will clear up a few more questions.

Last 10 is to give you a feel for the current strength of indi if it is increasing in performance or decreasing.
    Last 25 is your get in get out stat, per diagram below.
    The rest are overall if last 50 and 100 are confirming the above then you have a great chance of getting in on a good run either with or against the indi.

Name:	stats.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	2541