strange 1 Make Easy Money Binary Options Thread!!! Makes you Rich! !!!

HHHHHHHHIIIII CommuniTraders!!!

Hope you're all doing well. I'm starting this thread to help you make money.... or... help you avoid losing your money!!!!!! HHHHHAAAAA

Every day I wake up I see more and more "make easy money systems" claiming to make you up to $1000 richer every day. Now maybe some of you already know there's no such thing as make easy money, but if the rest don't know- now is the time!!

Kolyo and I would be posting "Make easy money systems" whenever you see a new one. Feel free to add more vids! Lets have fun and help each other avoid scam!

Wooooowwoowo! Yay! Make Easy Money Binary Options!! Im so excited and I just can't hide it (:

This Room is OPEN for EVERYONE! However, if you want to post a comment here, you'll have to register first.

oh and... one last request...

SHARE WITH FRIENDS ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS. It's important we help saving others from those horrible experiences.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

We know very well easy money don’t exist but we are constantly bombarded from the internet with such claims. Should we believe in them or not and why not? That’s why we are here – to expose the stupidest scams on the planet. Help us find the “easy money” systems and expose their fallacy to the world. This is a fair cause that will avoid many tears from newbie traders!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Well, I guess the most common easy money system is trusting your account manager's advice about depositing and trading... NOT!

There may be some good AM present, but they would help you learning to trade yourself, instead of 'making the big bucks for you' (which raises the question why they are still account manager and not self supporting traders).

Hello, Today I want to share my personal experience that helps my business. It is a great surprise for all traders. First time, I applied Avenger Trader but I got bad output, loss and many time fake signals. Then I got free binary video tutorials of oz robot from my friend. The oz robot is new version, so easy, always provides me right time signal to buy or sell and auto earning. The Avenger Trader gives me 15%-25% profit before oz robot gives me 55%-80% profit till now. I took my product price only 1 day by using The oz robot after that it brings only profit to me. To you know more detail information; or 14 Days free Trial.
    Last edited by Michael Hodges; 05-27-2015 at 05:40 PM. Reason: affiliate link

Quote Originally Posted by branden2021 View Post
    Hello, Today I want to share my personal experience that helps my business. It is a great surprise for all traders. First time, I applied Avenger Trader but I got bad output, loss and many time fake signals. Then I got free binary video tutorials of oz robot from my friend. The oz robot is new version, so easy, always provides me right time signal to buy or sell and auto earning. The Avenger Trader gives me 15%-25% profit before oz robot gives me 55%-80% profit till now. I took my product price only 1 day by using The oz robot after that it brings only profit to me. To you know more detail information; or 14 Days free Trial.
    Thanks for posting Branden, but please no affiliate links.

6. Thanks Latisha thanked this post
    easaltMcFish.

You hit the mail on it head when you said.
    "There may be some good AM present, but they would help you learning to trade yourself, instead of 'making the big bucks for you' (which raises the question why they are still account manager and not self supporting traders).

You're welcome!

Wished there were more new traders that would understand this.

9. Thanks Anm0l thanked this post
    Rookie Member
    The key to not falling into the trap of so many scammers is to get educated about trading and also learn from your losses. You can't always rely on AM.

Rookie Member
    How many signals can I receive per day?