Payout 93% -- Incredible or what...??? !!!

Hi guys,

I have just discovered this BO broker:

https: //iqoption.com/

I cannot believe at my eyes! They offer until 93% Payout??

Anyone have some experience with them? Enter slippage? Whitdrawal?

Please let me know!

Thanks a lot!
    a.

I can't confirm personally, but from reading around, it sounds like Customer Service is spotty and withdrawals haven't succeeded for most.

It is new BO broker on the street and for now I canít say anything, but 93% payout looks a bit suspicious when the whole industry stay bellow 85% mark on almost all of the options. It will be interesting when we examine in more details!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

I also donít believe that they intend to pay such high percentage on your winnings. After all their profit came from the difference between ITM and OTM and there is no reason they will decrease their profit 2 or 3 times if they donít have something else in mind.. but who knows maybe I am just wrong.

It reminds me of Banc de Binary. They initial payed 91% when I joined them and within a month or so, it was decreased badly.

Guess it's just a way of binding people to the broker (especially if there are bonus deals added, that tie you to the platform). When there are more traders active, they will lower the payout and you could find yourself stuck with a bad (or even crooked) broker.

I would be careful to trust a broker that comes in with these kind of payouts. I don't say they can't be trusted (don't know them and am not intended to get to know them), but it's a warning sign that should alert you to bonus conditions and ask you the question if you want to trust a new broker with your money.

High payout for the first months as a acquisition marketing strategy it is somethinh that is heppening. At now the BO brokers are coming up like mushroom.. Someone told me that also well known brokers like MarketWorld in the first periods had more than 90%.

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by altucano View Post
    High payout for the first months as a acquisition marketing strategy it is somethinh that is heppening. At now the BO brokers are coming up like mushroom.. Someone told me that also well known brokers like MarketWorld in the first periods had more than 90%.
    Yes. To acquire market share, these tricks work well.
    They are new and it takes time for new brokers to build trust among traders. So they have to use other methods to draw attention and make themselves prominent.
    Don't Speculate

Dukascopy offers 90% payout. It's a serious broker in the spot forex world, and is actually registered as a bank, so your money sits into an account in your own name, not commingled with other clients, or even worse, with the brokers money.