The best Candlestick indicator ? !!!

Hello everyone,
    My name is Drago and I am 30 years old,from Croatia.
    I am still newbie in binary options trade,but I read a lot and still learning.
    I have opened account in Stockpair.
    Can you tell me please where is the best place,platform,some indicator or anything else where I can follow candlesticks....maybe Forex platform or... ????
    Please help !

most brokers don't have candlesticks charts. I recall seeing a few with candlesticks, but can't really remember the names. I'll do some checking, and let you know as soon as I find

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Drago and I am 30 years old,from Croatia.
    I am still newbie in binary options trade,but I read a lot and still learning.
    I have opened account in Stockpair.
    Can you tell me please where is the best place,platform,some indicator or anything else where I can follow candlesticks....maybe Forex platform or... ????
    Please help !
    Hello and welcome! You should consider using Metatrader 4
    You have to install it on your PC. If you don't like installing anything then
    I recommend NetDania. You can become a member there and use their platform and save
    all your settings and such but I still prefer Metatrader

Welcome to CommuniTraders! You canít use Forex platform to trade BOs but can use it freely to check charts and make analysis. Metatrader is great. As I like trading US futures I am also using the free demo of NinjaTrader. It is a good and absolutely free platform, but a little bit more complex than metatrader thus more difficult to adapt to your preferences.

Candlesticks are great way to present price movements. I am using two charting platforms for candlestick charts and analysis. First one is Metatrader (Hotforex, Alpari or any other major broker), the second platform is OANDA, also have free demo service. NinjaTrader is great, especially with different customizable tick charts, but I am still using it rarely.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder