Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Broker That Offers 3 Minute Expiries? !!!

Hey Guys, I'm from the UK, new to the forum, been trading binary for a little while.

I'm looking for a trustworthy broker that offers 3 minute expiries, and so far from what I've found, I've narrowed it down to 4 brokers:

BDSwiss
    Capital Option
    RBOptions
    Redwood

The top 2 are Cysec regulated and don't accept US traders, so they seem the more obvious choice, but does that regulation actually mean much? I hear good things about RBOptions also. I'm leaning more towards BDSwiss at the moment.

Does anyone have any experiences with any of these? All I'm looking for is reliable withdrawals really. I'll only be trading 3 minute expiries, so not bothered about anything else on there. I have another broker for longer trades.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks!

Why you are searching exactly 3 minutes options?

CTOption is offering 2 min and 5 men instead. I donít have real trading experience with the broker you mentioned and thatís why I can not give you idea of what are they, but we have a plenty of comments in the brokers review pages on BOTS so you can check there to see.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Because my strategy is 3 minutes.

I have recently found Optiontrade.com, they are also regulated and they look very good. Run by HotForex, which unfortunately has a few bad reviews which has kind of put me off. But the bad reviews are all forex related. Which are not applicable to binary. They seem to have quite a lot of regulation, which gives me some confidence. Will look into it further.

HotForex is one of the biggest names in forex industry. I am using it as my demo platform and donít have real experience, but probably a brand based on their name could be trusted.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    HotForex is one of the biggest names in forex industry. I am using it as my demo platform and donít have real experience, but probably a brand based on their name could be trusted.
    I was reading reviews on HotForex, heard some shady stuff. But also heard good reviews as well. And a lot of the bad reviews on the online forums seemed to be resolved in the end.

Optiontrade do seem to have a lot of regulation, and I've read a lot of good reviews. But I'm in no rush to jump into one yet, I'll keep looking around.

CTOption is my other broker, I like them and will continue to use them, as well as a new broker when I find a good one.

Thanks for the help!

I think BDSwiss is a reliable broker. Other names on your list are less recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    I think BDSwiss is a reliable broker. Other names on your list are less recommended.
    Ok cool. I really can't find many reviews on BDSwiss at all. I would assume this is a good thing, but can never be sure lol

Quote Originally Posted by BenG91 View Post
    Ok cool. I really can't find many reviews on BDSwiss at all. I would assume this is a good thing, but can never be sure lol
    Well if BdSwiss were a new broker, then no reviews and comments would be understandable. The broker is simply new.
    However bdswiss is not a new broker, and there are not much negative reviews, so for me, that's a good thing. We're working on a new review for this broker, hold on!
    ďDon't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.Ē ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by BenG91 View Post
    Hey Guys, I'm from the UK, new to the forum, been trading binary for a little while.

I'm looking for a trustworthy broker that offers 3 minute expiries, and so far from what I've found, I've narrowed it down to 4 brokers:

BDSwiss
    Capital Option
    RBOptions
    Redwood

Thanks!
    BdSwiss I don't know yet. I might be testing it soon
    Capital Option is a scam they haven't paid me out profit. I've also seen another bloke on different forum having problem with them.
    Rboptions changed the payouts for me from 70% to 50% after few days of trading when I had bonus attached. They paid out the profit but changing the payout just like that? It was a bit hard to reach the volume and not to loose the investment
    Redwood I don't know but I wouldn't invest there

do you guys look at forexpeacearmy reviews as well, usually its the place i go to to check on brokers.