Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ATARAXIA 7 Review - Scam or Legit !!!

ATARAXIA 7 Review - Scam or Legit

Hi there..! If you have landed on this page searching for a review in-depth about the ATARIXIA 7, you're welcome. My name is karryjakson and I'm an online market analyst and reviewer in some particular niche. So, here I'll talk about the ATARAXIA 7 review whether it is worth trying, fruitful or any kind of scam product. Sit back tight and carefully read my report on ATARAXIA 7 review.

Very first, I like to introduce you to the product profile. Well, the ATARAXIA 7 by Joseph Belkin is one of many binary option trading applications in market. Joseph Belkin is the CEO and Developer of this software along with his other team members named Kristof Fedotov (Co-Founder - UX Engineer), Mark Zimmerman (Head Financial Analyst) and Elaine Miles (PR - Customer Relations). So, here is the summery --

Name: ATARAXIA 7
    Type: Binary Option Trading
    Owner: Joseph Belkin
    Cost: FREE but LIMITED to 100 members online
    Bonus: $200

So, back to the application. As you know about binary option (additionally referred to as Digital Options) is the newest trading tool. They have reached appeal as a result of many reasons, minimal risk, reduced investments, higher returns, ease of trading, and higher benefits. ATARAXIA 7 seems to serve that purpose being a binary product as the creators demand as well.

Like the other binary option software in market, the ATARAXIA 7 doesn't promise to make you rich and make you millionaire overnight. They don't have any fancy cars, mansion, private planes or fake high volume bank statements to show off and neither have they had any professional voice over artist that promises like that. But what they demand is, it is a TRIED and TRUE piece of software that can make you significant profit. Say, a $8k-$10K per month is always a respected and acceptable figure.

That's what I like about this ATARAXIA 7 software. I do only get what is possible in reality. And I don't fancy anything and get hurt like other software in market make me to feel. I tried many other binary applications and each of those promised a lot but never delivered! But since I started using this ATARAXIA 7 as one of the beta testers, I am getting an average of $7500 monthly taking in account last 2 months earning. It gave me freedom to do whatever I wanted and however I wanted.

Here I'm stating below some good and bad facts about ATARAXIA. The good ones are too good to resist while the bad ones are obviously need to take care of cautiosly.

What's good about ATARAXIA 7
    - $200 bonus is a BIG blow! You can trade on their money without touching yours.
    - ATARAXIA 7 is a FREE binary trading software
    - The system is PATENTED and TRADEMARKED point click online trading system
    - Simple steps to be a beta tester. Just Register - Deposit - Download - Get $200 bonus.
    - Doesn't promise anything fancy rather than it generates decent earning like $8K - $10K monthly along with unique money management strategies
    - Interface is easy to use
    - No need to study stock price and charts, no need to have Harvard degree
    - It tells you where to place a trade, you choose the amount, execute the trade and make profit
    - Withdraw anytime
    - 24/7 support through Live chat, telephone and email

What's bad about ATARAXIA 7
    - Limited to only 100 members this year. UNFAIR!!! So, better be in hurry to take your position at, http://goo.gl/cmbwfL
    - Not for those who wants to be millionaire by night.

ATARAXIA 7 Security facts and Awards
    - SSL Secured Site
    - Only trading software with verified profits and approved byTradeSec.Org
    - 2014 VG Trade Software Award
    - ALTEC Customer Excellence Award 2014

So, you thinking what's the catch they provide you $200 as a bonus. Surely there is a catch. First of all, you are here as a tester. As they have confidence on their system that they will make profit out of it and so far they saw the testers to make profit as well, so no loss on that. Think quiet and calm, you as a tester check the software to perform well and when everything is good, the creator will have a good amount of money later with the ATARAXIA 7 system. So, this is a WIN-WIN situation both for the owner and us. Also, every time you make money, they get a percentage based on your income but that isn't from your money. So, both ways, everyone is happy.

So, I believe if you took the right decision to reserve your spot within the 100 members, than you'll surely earn your significant amount and will definitely be happy. I took mine and now its your turn. It costs you nothing but might return a fortune. Act fast. Hope to see you other side as the beta testing partner.

Cost
    ATARAXIA 7 Review - Scam or Legit is a free event.

yeah, I think I smell a scam......it's coming from somewhere.....getting pretty strong.....

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    yeah, I think I smell a scam......it's coming from somewhere.....getting pretty strong.....
    You're right, obvious scam... Funny I suspected such a post would show up after only seeing two of this persons
    previous posts lol. Guess I'm the mentalist

Whenever you see those types of links (see this image here - http://prntscr.com/57ncvm) you must already begin asking yourself - Is this safe?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Of-course its really safe and dependable.

Don’t know why you are so sure about them, but hey look and their site more carefully! You really don’t see it is looking very fishy?

I think she might mean that her affiliate pay outs are dependable, not the software....

this website is total bs in my opinion. I just tried to check into the TradeSec.org "regulation" and only see a fake website, scamming of the rep of the EU, and trying to make people believe that ataraxia is regulated, and its not, BS!

OMG and there is only one software listed! I bet you can't guess which one?

HowToScamBOTraders.com?