Thread: Hi Everyone!

Rookie Member

Hi Everyone! !!!

Hi Everyone, i wanted to introduce myself quickly. I'm 41 years old, male, from Switzerland. Here in Switzerland we have a TV add at the moment from BD Suisse. You know the kind of add that goes "if the trend goes up, you click on call and then you become rich". So i've researched quite a bit on binary options in the last week because i guessed this tv add must be a scam of some sort. In my search for information on the subject i've found this Forum and i find it really interesting. I've seen that you have a school section in this Forum and i have to say i'm quite eager to study the content because i don't want to blow all of my money before dawn.

I find Communitraders a great Demo Platform to get the feel of trading. I've been trying it out today but honestly i have no clue what I'm doing .
    I have absolutely no trading experience.

So thanks very much for accepting me as a Forum Member and i guess I'll read from you guys, soon. Best, R.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    Hi Everyone, i wanted to introduce myself quickly. I'm 41 years old, male, from Switzerland. Here in Switzerland we have a TV add at the moment from BD Suisse. You know the kind of add that goes "if the trend goes up, you click on call and then you become rich". So i've researched quite a bit on binary options in the last week because i guessed this tv add must be a scam of some sort. In my search for information on the subject i've found this Forum and i find it really interesting. I've seen that you have a school section in this Forum and i have to say i'm quite eager to study the content because i don't want to blow all of my money before dawn.

I find Communitraders a great Demo Platform to get the feel of trading. I've been trying it out today but honestly i have no clue what I'm doing .
    I have absolutely no trading experience.

So thanks very much for accepting me as a Forum Member and i guess I'll read from you guys, soon. Best, R.
    Hello and welcome. I'm glad someone understood the over exaggerating advertisements!
    Believe me when I say not every one does, unfortunately...
    By the way, you might wanna read this article (and part 2): http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...nge-the-world/ Just for laughs.
    Just go through the school here and ask us if you need help, you'll be on your feet sooner or later

Hi Rocco! Interesting to know bdswiss has a TV add in switzerland! You made an exellent decision joining our forums before your begin trading. Maybe i'll ask this TV station to add my own commercial right after, with the slogan: We're just kidding (: Visit CommuniTraders.

Welcome aboard, feel free to ask anything and do NOT hesitate!

Martin
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hello and welcome, Rocco!

Unfortunately, even thought the advertisement was true, it is definitely not as easy as it sounds. It takes a lot of time, training, sometimes failing and a lot of guts to become profitable. There is no short cut to wealth. Otherwise, everyone would be rich. Still, this is the best place for you to learn and if you really are so eager to succeed – you will.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi Rocco and welcome here! That’s great you found our community before you jump into the trading ocean. Best way to learn is learning by doing and practicing, firstly on demo and than with real money when you feel comfortable with trading. Don’t rush because the markets will be always there!

Welcome Rocco, when you have questions you can always post your questions in the related threads and the pros will answer your questions