Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

OptionTrade Wins Best New Binary Options Broker Europe 2014. !!!

OptionTrade Wins Best New Binary Options Broker Europe 2014.

Dear Client,

OptionTrade is pleased to announce that we have been awarded the title of Best New Binary Options Broker Europe 2014 by Global Banking & Finance Review.
    This prestigious award, which arrives on the eve of OptionTrade’s first birthday, highlights the commitment of the dedicated OptionTrade team and the loyalty shown by our clients. So, from every member of the OptionTrade Team, thank you for believing in us; we couldn’t have done it without you!

After an award-winning inaugural year, the only option for OptionTrade is UP. As always, we aim to deliver a service that provides everything you need to trade for the long-term. Our newest trading resource is a series of multilingual, live webinars that will prepare you to trade Binary Options successfully by arming you with the knowledge and skills you require. Check website to view upcoming Webinars.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact OptionTrade’s dedicated customer support team via email, live chat, or by telephone on +357-24-020054.

Best Regards,
    The OptionTrade Support Team

aqz
    lol hahahaa. I find it so amusing actually... You paid some unknown website to nominate you as best broker for 2014, and you expect us to believe?? That's poor marketing.. sorry guys. bad decision to write about it here on BOTS...

and I'm pleased to announce that CommuniTraders was nominated as best social trading platform for 2015 by thebestsocialplatforms.com
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    and I'm pleased to announce that CommuniTraders was nominated as best social trading platform for 2015 by thebestsocialplatforms.com
    That's classic

That’s good news I hope more brokers will aim for transparency and quality of support. First step will be their presence in our community.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

this reminds me of...............
    A while ago, down the coast from me when I was on vacation I entered a shop the had a sign out the front .... "voted best hamburgers in Australia"....

After a little chat with the shop owner I asked him who voted on the hamburgers, his reply .. "me"... lol....

Good to hear news, Can we have link of this news ?

Quote Originally Posted by jango_down View Post
    this reminds me of...............
    A while ago, down the coast from me when I was on vacation I entered a shop the had a sign out the front .... "voted best hamburgers in Australia"....

After a little chat with the shop owner I asked him who voted on the hamburgers, his reply .. "me"... lol....

lol.. I once visited Amsterdam, they have this Lebanese restaurant there called "The Second Best Houmus in Amsterdam". Maybe not the best, but hey, we're good (:

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    lol.. I once visited Amsterdam, they have this Lebanese restaurant there called "The Second Best Houmus in Amsterdam". Maybe not the best, but hey, we're good (:
    Lol...

Why go to Amsterdam to eat Lebanese? Try Dutch food

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Lol...

Why go to Amsterdam to eat Lebanese? Try Dutch food
    I've looked for dutch food. Apparently I can't eat Gouda Cheese all day
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams