Thread: New member

smile 3 New member !!!

Hello,

My name is David and I'm a Binary Options trader on the Nadex Platform. I also use APEX Investing free tools and Ninja trader charting software which is also free. I've found that the free education and trading tools are great and I really like the Nadex platform. You can sign up for a free demo account and you can fund a live account with as little as $100. I traded live for a while and started with $500. Almost blew that account out so now I'm back trading the demo account again to gain more experience, and working to become more consistent in my strategies and results. I'd love to be able to trade profitably but I realize now more than ever it's going to take a lot more time.

sounds like you figured out the first lesson, trading is hard, and the second lesson, you have to take your time....welcome aboard, hope we can help you meet your goal!

Welcome! Yeah it will take a while but it's well worth it

Welcome aboard Dave!

Yes profitable trading is a lot more difficult than it initially seems but yet achievable if you are persistent and go through the whole learning curve and master the markets. For beginning I can recommend you to focus on a single market and learn everything about it. This will help you to keep focused and make more right than wrong decision! Wish you good luck and happy trading (better demo at the beginning )
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello, David!

Welcome to BOTS! Well, yes, NADEX is a very respected here, but I always thought that their service is a little cold for the customers. Still, Its great especially if you are an American.

Welcome aboard my friend! Hope you enjoy our forums!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome aboard! Don’t worry. There are 3 stages: First, you think it is very easy and you don’t mind risking your money. Then you lose and you reach the 2nd stage: you realize it is hard and you feel somehow insecure in your success. That makes you read and read and read and eventually you start to figure your strategies better in order to reach the 3th stage: You are now not afraid to sometimes lose if only you manage to stay profitable for the big picture. That’s when you have become a pro.