Cool Please advice with bots,tnks in advance. !!!

Awesome!!!
    This is it what i was looking for, a real place to learn, thank you guys for all your hard work, keep it up, great article Okane.(Bruce Lee)
    There is a guy on facebook asking me for $100 to teach me how to trade but you have it all,
    Have you heard about the Bots? and how reliable are those?they say you need $1000, they said i can choose my brokers but at the end they have their own you need to start to work with, have anyone tried those, please let me know i'm a newby.

Quote Originally Posted by websurfer View Post
    Awesome!!!
    This is it what i was looking for, a real place to learn, thank you guys for all your hard work, keep it up, great article Okane.(Bruce Lee)
    There is a guy on facebook asking me for $100 to teach me how to trade but you have it all,
    Have you heard about the Bots? and how reliable are those?they say you need $1000, they said i can choose my brokers but at the end they have their own you need to start to work with, have anyone tried those, please let me know i'm a newby.
    Hello! I'm glad you enjoyed the article .
    Well, there are many trading groups but why spend money there when
    you can have free education here, trade with the pros and ask us anything you want?
    I can't tell you exactly which of them are good or not but from what
    I've experienced most of them suck.

Okane is right! Don’t fell in the trap of false gurus and providers. There are genuine ones but if you go with the first met most probably you will find a scammer. Much better to learn the hard and slow but the best and most protected way – to trade by yourself, learning how to spot market opportunities alone and not by following blindly somebody else advices.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Don’t trust people who promise to teach you real trading for only 100 $. Think of it – if you were very good at trading a.k.a incredibly profitable and trained enough to be able to teach others, would you 1) Sell your ways and strategies for only 100 $ and 2) Need those money for a lesson when you’re making millions? There are a lot of scammers out there. Stick to BOTS and you’ll be fine.