ok icon Social Trading - Who is Pulling Your Strings? !!!

CommuniTraders 2.0 is here and we can all trade together!
    Social trading makes learning easier, funnier and faster and while you are learning
    you can copy other traders too! The goal is to provide education while trading with the pros.
    Make new friends and discuss strategies and stories that we all can benefit from.
    Check out our video below about social trading and CommuniTraders 2.0.
    Are you going to be the next pro trader or will you let someone pull your strings around like a puppet?
    Furthermore, what do YOU think of this approach? Is learning better than just copying?

Last edited by Okane; 11-11-2014 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Tags

That's cute, I like the puppeteer hands in the back ground.

Now that's the real question when you trade Forex or Binary Options using Copy Trading mehotds - is it you who's trading? or is there someone else pulling you like a puppet on strings? Social Trading is NOT Copy Trading. Social - learning from each other. Copy- monkey business. The real social trading is somewhere in between... As long as you copy someone else, at least learn from that trader, at least understand why he is doing what he's doing. That's Social! CommuniTraders! Show them the way. Let's hope those FX giants would prefer to follow our vision, and not this shady copy trading vision...
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Haha nice video

I also think there is big difference between copy trading and social trading. The latest is much more learning by doing, the first is just monkey business. I am pretty sure that social trading will gain more and more respect. There are already signs about that. For example look at Dukascopy business model – entirely community driven. Surely this will translate into binary options world soon and we are the ultimate leaders!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder