Rookie Member

John Anthony Signals (And Hello!) !!!

Hey ya'll,

Have been a huge fan of BOTS for some time now, but am more of a learner than a teacher so didn't have much to contribute.

I've started a new job which has kind of kept me away from the markets. So in my spare time I've been doing some research on signal services.

I found one called 'John Anthony Signals'. I can't post the link here, but just Google John Anthony Signals, and you'll find it.

They boast 71% win rate on average. No major reviews on this signal service, but a couple of positive ones from Youtube (they don't look shammy).

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them?

Thanks!

Hi huzaifamf and welcome to CommuniTraders!

Really glad that you liked BOTS and our forum. I hope you will participate regularly and will have nice time here. Also I hope that communicating with people here will be useful for you. My personal opinion about signal providers is that you have to be very cautious with them, especially if you are newbie and especially if you have small risk capital. Providers earn they pay checks from their subscribers and they donít need to be profitable in order to generate income. Thatís my main concern. Most of them if not all are not third party verified and their claim they have 71 or 99% can not be proven at all. Your proposed provider is not different. There is no way to give you competent opinion unless you sign up for his signals and test it for the first month. Of course it will be stupid to put all your money before even knowing is it worth trying. Hope this will give you first direction!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello! Yes I've heard about the John Anthony signals.
    I agree with Kolyo above, be careful with signal services
    their promises are always exaggerated.

Solid Member
    From digging I have made John Anthony has been accused for erasing heavy losses made from the sent binary options signals from the performance. The reply was that his was a technical error but it was never corrected. Don't use these signals. You cant profit all the time no matter what signals you have. The fact they were dishonest is a clear warning sign to me.

I can't give any advice on these particular signals since I have not tried them myself. What I would say though is that if you are using a signal service you should always trade on a demo account initially and only go on to trading with real money if you are satisfied with the performance.

I tryed. It is hard to take those signals. You have to be all the time on computer and be stend by. Also they get better prices than You can take... I am using other signal provider. I don't like John Anthony but You have check it Your self. Everyone likes something else

What's the point of trusting someone who doesn't want you to get rich and doesn't care if you succeed or not? Trust your own abilities, read, learn, practice, try to actually commit to what you hope will contribute to your financial status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantus View Post
    I tryed. It is hard to take those signals. You have to be all the time on computer and be stend by. Also they get better prices than You can take... I am using other signal provider. I don't like John Anthony but You have check it Your self. Everyone likes something else
    Can I ask which signal provider are you using?

I have been using John Signals for about 2 weeks and now stopped. They are Ok, but got way too good reviews about him until i test it personally.
    Well here how it goes, after you pay him 99 Pound (147 USD) Or sign up with one of his recommended broker and deposit. You get a 1 month subscription.
    You open his website, and wait for the signal to come. Whenever you hear the bell, you need to see the currency, the time frame and the way how it should goes Put or Call.
    I have won some trades with him, but come on! its a pain to get his signals. Moreover, it is very hard. You need to stick with in the front of the PC. He does not have a mobile application.
    I have some lost trades in a row, but also some hard to get winning trades.

Overall, my experience with him is fine, but i stopped! it is very hard, some trades cannot be reached because its too high or low. No mobile application to remind you.

I have heard something worse, he is making the Automated system, which cost you 30%-40% of your profits! and he is completely serious about it!

I do not recommend it.

Thanks.