Hybrid View

Bollinger Bands and Momentum – The 60 Minute Strategy !!!

Here's yet another Bollinger Bands strategy. Feel free to ask any questions about it.

"Holy Grails anyone? Yes, I’ll have two please. A trader will work day in and day out, for as long as it takes to find the strategy we call Holy Grail, the sure money maker, the personal ATM machine. This strategy is often considered to be a 99% (… or higher) accuracy system but I think the real Holy Grail is the strategy which best suits you, the one you understand and are comfortable with and which makes you money constantly. Today I’m gonna review a strategy found on forexstrategiesresources.com, named “60 minutes Bollinger and Momentum” so you can decide for yourself if it has Holly G. capabilities."

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...nute-strategy/

have u already tried this strategy bogdan in demo? is it possible that it also work in higher time frames,? if yes wat is the convenient timeframe in your opinion that this strategy works, thankz!

i mean aside from 15mins timeframes with the because i guess higher time fames will keep us from so many noise when market easily change thus we can have more bad signals if were using like this one a 15mins chart time frame, because some of the qualities of bb is not taken intto considerations like the narrowing of the bands etc,

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoytrader17 View Post
    i mean aside from 15mins timeframes with the because i guess higher time fames will keep us from so many noise when market easily change thus we can have more bad signals if were using like this one a 15mins chart time frame, because some of the qualities of bb is not taken intto considerations like the narrowing of the bands etc,
    Look at the 1 hour timeframe, no noise, and from i can see from my charts on MT4, it looks good to go, very clean and neat charts, i like it, and it don't suck. I usually trade after a colored slopeline and bb bands, just find a pair that's trending up or down. the middle band is SMA 20, and are also used as support and resistance very often in a trend.

Have you ever been able to test it out? What were the results on this? It's pretty simple and even though you mention that it is often said to be a very accurate strategy, you don't use it. Anyone else did?

Need more thoughts on this one
    Last edited by rubydragon; 05-10-2015 at 11:00 PM.

M.J
    Testing it would "optimize" it. So who is going to test it in demo? Unless we test it, we can not find out real strengths and weakness of this strategy. Even though it is recommended for advance traders but, this strategy in its current form, is easy to follow for beginners.
    Don't Speculate

The longer the timeframe the less noises they have. Longer timeframe waives off the noises
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content