Bollinger Band© Scalp Strategy for Binary Options !!!

Hi guys, this thread will be used for discussing a Bollinger Bands strategy

"If the trader can identify a ranging market or at least one that isnít trending very strong, the results using this strategy could be astounding. In a ranging market price will play ping pong between the Bollinger Bands and thatís when quick money will be made trading against the latest move....."

Full review of the strategy can be read here: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...tions-traders/

Any thoughts, suggestions, improvements are welcome. Questions too
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Yes during ranging markets prices will move between the upper and lower bands and during string markets the bands will widen

I think Bollinger Bands are one of the best ways of trading short term strategies and maybe the only thing I would use to trade 60 seconds, if I were to want to trade 60 seconds.

I have to agree that fading BB touches in very short term trades is the best possible way to trade, but it must be combined with S/R levels at least intraday ones. Also I donít believe that 60 second strategy can work all the time, only for limited time and than burst..
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

that's why I like the BBands, when they are wide 60 seconds can work, when they narrow it's time to stop trading. Plus looking for a volatile asset is a good idea too, trending + bbands is a great combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    that's why I like the BBands, when they are wide 60 seconds can work, when they narrow it's time to stop trading. Plus looking for a volatile asset is a good idea too, trending + bbands is a great combination.
    correct and very truth