Entry Price
      -
    Cur/Exp Price
      -
    Trade's LIVE status
      -
    Disclosure
      -
    OIl is at a low driven by a knee jerk reaction to a rear looking view on oil prices delivered by Goldman Sachs.

Hi Michael, thanks for the heads-up on the oil price. I stopped following it when it was hovering around 98-101, as its not my main BO to trade. Im not sure about a week but I will be placing a live 1 month CALL. (The CT trading platform doesnt work for me on this pc)

cheers
    J

Word, hope you get things fixed soon, I know they are still working on tech issues as the arrive,

It will probably correct now, but I do not expect it to go up sharply. In my opinion, oil will continue going lower in the nearest future. Big boys simply suppress oil price so that Vladimir Putin had a chance to calm down with his ambitions. We might see 60 bucks for oil. Russians need it to be around 100 bucks in order to have their budget expectations met.

Possibly, but that is conspiracy theory based, the rest of the world would like oil to be higher as well. I see $80 as the floor until at least the OPEC meeting in two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Word, hope you get things fixed soon, I know they are still working on tech issues as the arrive,
    Unfortunately its a firewall issue with my company servers. The platform will load but I can't click on anything in order to place a trade. It works great on my pc at home but im only on that about 30minutes a week therefor nearly all of my live trades cannot be relfected/tested here on bots.

Thankfully stockpair works well here....... (shhhh) . .... so I got the Oil trade CALL @ 80.1 for a month and am confident. If ITM it would be 4/4 trades you made me aware of for which i have profited over $500. So like i said above, thanks for the heads up on the oil price, I was asleep in this commodity.

cheers

Sorry guy, updating CT servers. We have a minor overload, growing bigger (;
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Sorry guy, updating CT servers. We have a minor overload, growing bigger (;
    Growing Growing Growing! I like it!

how's the speed now guys??
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

way faster than it was yesterday, night and day difference. And my trade is in the money too