Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Member

help Do you know any Binary Option platforms that powered by forex brokers !!!

I think these platforms which are powered by forex brokers are more trusted. how do you think so ?

as I know , the platforms below are powered by forex brokers.

poweroption-avatrade
    optiontrade- hotforex
    iforex-iforex
    topoption-markets dot com

do you know any more ? please leave it to me , thank u.

Interesting claim but can you please let us know why it is so?
    What are the reasons that led to this conclusion?
    Also what about BO-brokers that go the other way around; I mean they
    start as a BO-broker but then they expand and start Forex brokers as well
    in addition to their BO-business. This is actually a reality today, will they
    be better too because they started a Forex broker?
    Let us know your thoughts, thanks!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

aaafx.com - zulutrade
    Last edited by aglar; 09-08-2015 at 08:34 AM.
    My website about binary options, free strategies and education - Hidden Content

Dukascopy as well

I can't really tell if they're more trusted... search the web for Ava or Markets - you'll find many complaints. Either way - those brokers are much more trusted than non-regulated brokers
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Dukascopy as well

I can't really tell if they're more trusted... search the web for Ava or Markets - you'll find many complaints. Either way - those brokers are much more trusted than non-regulated brokers
    Exactly you are right, because there is difference between the forex brokers. some of them also scam.

I think forex broker expanding into forex or vise versa is a good sign, i mean a growing business means there is something good going on, i didnt know that zulu was under aaafx thats nice to know.. regulations are always a given a regulated broker is always good news, lets say optiontrade is powered by hotforex, now it gives optiontrade the leverage being linked to a well known broker even if they only launched last year, at the same time they do have to prove them selves and maybe do better than other since they carry a name of hotforex, thats how i see it anyway.

well in the end, they expand we trade they still make the big bucks lol

Quote Originally Posted by sindi View Post
    well in the end, they expand we trade they still make the big bucks lol
    well that's bottom line indeed (;
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I guess it has always been built that way.

I know there are many brokers were coming to binary industry and some of them are forex brokers. (hotforex, alpari, dukas, admiral,...) I think with their experience in finance industry, they can do it better in binary option since I see binary option is simpler than forex.

Quote Originally Posted by Castlevania View Post
    I know there are many brokers were coming to binary industry and some of them are forex brokers. (hotforex, alpari, dukas, admiral,...) I think with their experience in finance industry, they can do it better in binary option since I see binary option is simpler than forex.
    Well.. I think the product (binary options) is polished enough. Can't make it better. The only that could be done better is business. Hope those FX brokers would provide much safer environment for BO traders.