Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FEEDBACK FOR: Trading Predictor indicator for MT4 !!!

Hi Everyone,
    Just wanted to know if anyone has come across this site or tried out this indicator set, before I get too far into the post, let me firstly say I am not affiliated and I am not promoting this site for any financial gains or anything else, this is purely for feedback from people who may have tried it out or even to let people check it out themselves in the spirit of sharing experience.

http://www.tradingpredictor.com/

These guys are offering a 2 week trial for $9, and then on ongoing weekly and monthly subscription, I have done he 2 week trail and thought it had potential, although I didn't give it enough attention at the time as I was trying out a few systems and didn't really give it a fair go.

Its a MT4 only indicator set as far as I know, comes with a simple installer and template which uses a 1 minute time frame and trade expiry for between 5-30 mins depending on market conditions.

Dont be alarmed if you go to the web site and get a virus alert or similar, the guys had to install encryption to their website to help stop hackers stealing their software, it freaked me out the first time too. but it is safe.

Also the developers are pretty good at answering questions on the email etc and are very helpful with any queries you might have.

Below is an example of how it looks while it is running, mainly note the 3 different signal pointers, a White Diamond, red Ruby and gold coin are used to generate potential trade signals.

So please let me know you experiences and if you think this a good thing or just another magical million dollar making machine.

cheers

Name:  example.jpg
Views: 679
Size:  15.0 KB

Rookie Member
    Sounds insanely expensive to me. Who would bother paying $1500 for an MT4 indicator? Or $120/month just for rental? You could get your own developed for like $200!

Yeah its an expensive form that i seen with this indicator.I am also on the lower level and playing with less money and it fit with my life because i have not enough money.

No one should be paying for such an expensive indicator, especially without years of independent testing, there are too many good indes for free, and yes, you canget someong to code an ea for you really cheap.

Its to expensive indicator. My advice,learn how to read the charts.

Solid Member
    The problem I have with such automated software is that the indicator will require constant updates. If the developer makes a mistake or does not update in time this could lead to big losses. I cannot say this indicator is good or bad as I have not tried it. My past experience with automated indicators has been too good for the reasons I have said.

Thanks Michael and Milos for your feedback (I am VERY new and you guys sound as if you are very experienced - I hope one day I can get to knowing even one-quarter of what you know). I agree that if you can get a good system and then try to automate it that would be the best option BUT just perhaps, PERHAPS these Trading Predictor (TP) Guys have already done this and that is worth paying for too (£150/per month is steep) ? I have heard good reports about TP - the down side about TP is that you have to watch about 4-5 different indicator on 9-10 different charts to get them all lined up to know when to take a jump (and I do get butterflies in my stomach and when I think of things I could do with my kids with that money - I can get scared to trade). I suppose I need to demo more and more until I get automatic ). Thanks for all your encouragement and support. Keith in Inverness

Quote Originally Posted by KeithDMcAllister View Post
    Thanks Michael and Milos for your feedback (I am VERY new and you guys sound as if you are very experienced - I hope one day I can get to knowing even one-quarter of what you know). I agree that if you can get a good system and then try to automate it that would be the best option BUT just perhaps, PERHAPS these Trading Predictor (TP) Guys have already done this and that is worth paying for too (£150/per month is steep) ? I have heard good reports about TP - the down side about TP is that you have to watch about 4-5 different indicator on 9-10 different charts to get them all lined up to know when to take a jump (and I do get butterflies in my stomach and when I think of things I could do with my kids with that money - I can get scared to trade). I suppose I need to demo more and more until I get automatic ). Thanks for all your encouragement and support. Keith in Inverness
    You're welcome. We're here to help you and provide tested indicators.

First thing I see on their website is "Guaranteed 80% Wins" ...
    Any REAL trader knows you CAN'T guarantee an 80% win rate.
    And it's only guaranteed for one month... of course (the first month).
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by KeithDMcAllister View Post
    That's way too much work to do if you pay for any signal/system etc.... for that price it should be holding your hand all the way to the bank, seriously. Each one of the charts, indicators etc is an excuse for them when you ask the question... "why can't I duplicate your results"... they will say user error, showing you how the set up wasn't 100% perfect, and then there is this little charm... "past performance is no guarantee of future results", if you look on their website you will find it there, if they are legit if they aren't legit they probably won't say that, unless they are trying to trick you into thinking they are legit when they aren't. They may be OK, but you should still do it on your own. ;-)