Question about subscribing automatically to threads I post in !!!

I looked in my settings, and am not sure. If I reply to a thread or start on myself, can I have my account set so that I am automatically subscribed to the threads?

No I don’t think so. You have to subscribe to your preferred thread directly through Thread Tools button > Subscribe to this thread. Than you can see the subscribed threads in your Control Panel or via email both possibilities are allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vast Horizons View Post
    I looked in my settings, and am not sure. If I reply to a thread or start on myself, can I have my account set so that I am automatically subscribed to the threads?
    Thread Tools, right above the first post in this and every thread.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Thread Tools, right above the first post in this and every thread.
    Thanks for the replies. Yea, I have seen that. On some other forums I am a member of - music and poker - you are automatically subbed when you start a thread or reply if you set this in your settings. I am trying to remember to sub when I reply, but forget sometimes. I dont know how hard this is to implement, but it is a feature that makes subbing automatic if you set it that way, and is of course very convenient.

Should I say something in the suggestions section, or just remember to sub?

That's a good suggestion there. Working on it!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I just replied to another thread and was automatically subbed.

Thanks BOTS. That was quick. :-)