Rookie Member

binaryoptionbox.com MIGHT not suck - but be careful anyway !!!

Some months ago, I found a signal provider which claims to have 70-80 percent win rate with about 100 signals each month - which is called Binaryoptionbox. One of the first suspicious things what I noticed is that they prompt you to sign up with one or several brokers to get signals free for a certain time span (which you already might know from other providers, especially from scam ones), however, you are able to pay about 200$ per month if you are already signed up to a broker. Signals are usually sent on US and UK market opening times via Skype.

What I can see on their "Performance" section is that their win rate is "just" between 60% and 70% which is very good anyway. To test their signals and to see if their performance is real, I signed up for their free 3 day trial and almost had no problems to get access to their skype group (I just accidently forgot to add my Skype address during the registration process so it took some time to get access ). During the trial period, I didn't trade but I watched the signals and verified them with MT4 (I didn't have time for all 3 days but, at least, for 2 days). What was very surprising is that most winning signals were significantly in the money (a lot more than a few 0.1 pips). I even noticed that they have a quite good strategy, analyzing wave patterns of the market price of several currency pairs which explains quite many winning trades being significant in the money, allowing some free space if you trade on a broker with slightly different price rates. All I got was 14 signals, 9 wins and 4 losses and one unsure case. There was one trade presented as a (very close) win which was close to zero (to be precise, there was no entry point until less than 5 minutes before expiration, ending in very slight loss). If it was some kind of performance manipulation or just a price difference between various brokers is up to your opinion. But if these close signals appear frequently, the possible success rate might be lower than their average of 65% (maybe just 60%) but the signals would still remain profitable for the majority of time.

What they also have is an auto trader. Due to the auto trading signals being different from the classic signals, the performance differs between both. And because the auto trader website is not accessible most time (maybe because of hacker attacks) and because of the lack of performance, I won't recommend the auto trader yet (if ever).

If you are a beginner to binary options or classic forex trading, I don't recommend you trading signals from any signal providers. But if you have some knowledge to analyze the market, you can be able to see if a signal provider has an acceptable strategy, like I experienced with Binaryoptionbox during the trial, or is just gambling. I hope I could help people who are searching for halfway reliable signal providers, however I neither want to recommend you anything nor I want you to trade signals from any provider.

If you have any questions or experience regarding binaryoptionbox.com, please ask/reply.
    Last edited by mike1337; 10-08-2014 at 05:05 PM.

Hi,
    I know about binaryoptionsbox. I tried them for 3 days during my newbie days.
    It was horrible as she randomly gave signals, often it was way too late to take anything.
    Suddenly she could say: "I took call on Gold" my entry was this... Don't know how that would help me.
    Nothing about getting things ready. Or she would just change her mind, "ready EUR/USD"... 3 minutes later "Put EUR/GBP" and you
    wouldn't have chance to trade the signals. Too many losses too, ok it was 3 days only but enough to understand how bad it was.
    Besides, if any service ever recommends any scam brokers you should know they don't care about you the customer
    so you should leave. 200$ per month is also way too much for such an awful service.

What does the link at the end of your post have anything to do with the signal provider we are talking about?
    If you are here to promote a website or a business you should do that in the business section and not here.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    What does the link at the end of your post have anything to do with the signal provider we are talking about?
    Sorry, I meant binaryoptionbox.com. I have corrected it now.

It was horrible as she randomly gave signals, often it was way too late to take anything.
    Suddenly she could say: "I took call on Gold" my entry was this... Don't know how that would help me.
    Nothing about getting things ready. Or she would just change her mind, "ready EUR/USD"... 3 minutes later "Put EUR/GBP" and you
    wouldn't have chance to trade the signals.
    As I could see is that a certain signal is allowed to be traded only after she wrote "GO" (and after writing "GO", she writes the current price). During my trial time (I watched the signals on July 10th (UK session), 11th and 14th)), the signals were real time. But things can also change.

Too many losses too, ok it was 3 days only but enough to understand how bad it was.
    When exactly was your trial period? Because they have terrible days too of course (sometimes even with no wins).

Ok I see :P.

My trial period was a very long time ago, sometime last summer I think...
    Maybe things have changed since then but I just didn't like them, she was
    "all over the place" one minute it was this asset another minute it was another
    and then she would suddenly give signals for a third asset that you didn't even have ready.
    Anyway, I don't like these types of services. I prefer the educational ones.
    For example here on Communitraders 2.0 you can both copy profitable traders for free and learn from them!
    It's still new so give it some time and save your 200$/month.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    I'll try it too. Even when Binaryoptionbox is not scam, I am also convinced that I will learn a lot more on Communitraders 2.0. It reminds me of the social forex platform Etoro Openbook which helped me a lot with trading too.

Hi Mike, have you tried them yet? I was wondering if you could post a short feedback on how their service is.

Hey guys,

This thread seems to be for Intro Business Room. That�s why I will move it there. Also it is good to discuss more in depth all signal providers because it is important � first to make the necessary conclusions and second to know which are honest and reliable and which ones are not. My personal opinion is that very few of the signal providers are real and profitable traders and anyone telling otherwise is not honest.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rourkem View Post
    Hi Mike, have you tried them yet? I was wondering if you could post a short feedback on how their service is.
    I just tried the 3 day trial period some months ago, just comparing the given signals with the signals on their Performance site. I planned to test the signals, trading them at least with a demo account as soon as possible but since I'm on university, I don't have much time for that. Maybe I'll give it a try next year in my summer holidays.

I noticed that many signal providers do not respond even to email