AGF Markets - ANYONE know or have dealt with them?? !!!

Hi Guys

I currently have a managed account with AGF Markets as I do not yet posses the skills to trade confidently on my own. The question I have is they say they will give me a 20% return on capital every month is anyone out there dealing with them or have had experience with them? I don't want to burn my fingers...

I currently have US$4000 with them shall I play it out and see what they can do?

Hope to get same feedback...

Malcolm

Don't really know this broker... Personally I'm not in favor of managed accounts, but that doesn't mean it's a scam... 20% per month sounds too good to be true...
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Well I'm seeing the returns but have not tried to withdraw as yet...

Will keep you posted. Where in SA you from?

From Capetown as well. But haven't been around for a while now..

Keep me updated, interesting to see who thing develop
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

For me it is also too good to be true and sustainable and if not scam you have to be prepared for some drawdowns as well, but keep us updated!

Quote Originally Posted by mventer1983 View Post
    Hi Guys

I currently have a managed account with AGF Markets as I do not yet posses the skills to trade confidently on my own. The question I have is they say they will give me a 20% return on capital every month is anyone out there dealing with them or have had experience with them? I don't want to burn my fingers...

I currently have US$4000 with them shall I play it out and see what they can do?

Hope to get same feedback...

Malcolm
    Bro, whenever you are going to open new account then always check them with small deposit, it always help.

Best of luck.