High - Crude Oil 4 hours – ITM
    High – USD/JPY 1 hour – ITM
    Low – NASDAQ100 – 8 hours – ITM
    High – EUR/USD – 24 hours – ITM
    High – USD/CAD – 8 hours – OTM

Open:

Low - SP500 – 24 hours – still OTM
    Low – AUD/USD – 24 hours – still OTM
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Both Low - SP500 24 hours and Low AUD/USD 24 hours expired successfuly in the money

Great Start of my trading journal!

For the first week I had 6 ITM options and only 1 OTM. This is much better than my initial expectations and maybe won't be able to keep that good all the time, but the start was really perfect
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

It's the spirit of your diary :P, made you better instantly!
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Both Low - SP500 24 hours and Low AUD/USD 24 hours expired successfuly in the money

Great Start of my trading journal!

For the first week I had 6 ITM options and only 1 OTM. This is much better than my initial expectations and maybe won't be able to keep that good all the time, but the start was really perfect
    I love your quote K, Dr. Elder is one of my role models, ....elder rays, the force index, lots of good stuff there.
    "Great Googely Moogely" ... Frank Zappa

Twitter Hidden Content
    Facebook https://Hidden Content color="#0000FF">Google+ Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Yes, Michael. He has really great stuff and some of his books have deep insights into trading psychology and technical analysis. This quote tune up with my understanding best and that’s why I choose it We trade not for the money on first hand but for achieving perfection in our trades and than when we achieve perfection the money comes alone!

Yes, Michael. He has really great stuff and some of his books have deep insights into trading psychology and technical analysis. This quote tune up with my understanding best and that’s why I choose it We trade not for the money on first hand but for achieving perfection in our trades and than when we achieve perfection the money comes alone!
    It's similar to something I was taught early in my trading life, don't worry about the money, worry about making good trades, good trades equals money. And then another one.......Change your ATTITUDE, invest your TIME and you learn the MARKET.....and you make your own ATM machine

Twitter Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hei guys!

This week started with some optimism for the stock markets. However I think this won’t be a sustainable bounce like other we saw in the past. The markets are too fragile and susceptible to damage that I can not trade long trades with good probability for a win this week. We will see how the situation will develop. Probably this week will be bullish but I still remain cautious with trading Calls.

Crude oil is still very bearish even the fact that the down trend is highly exhausted and reversal can happen soon. For Gold market my predictions are a little bit more optimistic but still not in a clear bull trend too. I will trade during the week mostly daily positions and from time to time weekly, but my focus will remain on short term opportunities in the market.

Hei guys!

This week started with some optimism for the stock markets. However I think this won’t be a sustainable bounce like other we saw in the past. The markets are too fragile and susceptible to damage that I can not trade long trades with good probability for a win this week. We will see how the situation will develop. Probably this week will be bullish but I still remain cautious with trading Calls.

Crude oil is still very bearish even the fact that the down trend is highly exhausted and reversal can happen soon. For Gold market my predictions are a little bit more optimistic but still not in a clear bull trend too. I will trade during the week mostly daily positions and from time to time weekly, but my focus will remain on short term opportunities in the market.
    yeah, I think gold is near the bottom, this week it bounced higher but will likely move more ahead of the Fed....then the outlook for taper, the economy and expected rate hikes will make it move.....not sure which direction just yet, it depends on what they say.

Twitter Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I think gold and all the commodities will stay in bear market sentiment because of the great deleveraging everywhere. The stocks are exception because they are always hyped when there is excess of printing money.

Whew, gold tanked, strong dollar did the job...all other sings point to future rising inflation,not sure when, but sooner rather than later, so I am long term bull on gold at these levels, not sure about the near term. Will be a traders market, lots of volatility.